Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I always read lots of reviews on here before trying products so I wanted to let you guys know what seems to be working for me!

My morning and night routine are the same:
NO MAKE-UP WIPES OR MAKE-UP REMOVER
Wash face in a soft circular motion with 'Simple kind to skin refreshing facial wash gel' until all make-up is gone.
Gently pat dry.
Wipe face gently with a 'Nip+Fab glycolic fix daily cleansing pad.'
Wait for 5 minutes.
Apply a thin layer of 'Acnecide 5% benzoyl peroxide gel.'
Wait for 15 minutes.
Apply a thick layer of  'Simple light moisturiser' and allow it to sink in on its own.

I have mild acne with a lot of closed comedones on my forehead and around my nose and this really seems to be helping my skin. It looks the best it has in a long time.
I have also been drinking around 2 cups of green tea with fresh lemon and one cup of 'Pukka' detox tea but I've been doing that for quite a long time and my skin has only now started to improve.
Anyway I hope this helps someone!
xxxxxx

20 minutes ago, lightandair said:
Hey, I always read lots of reviews on here before trying products so I wanted to let you guys know what seems to be working for me!

My morning and night routine are the same:
NO MAKE-UP WIPES OR MAKE-UP REMOVER
Wash face in a soft circular motion with 'Simple kind to skin refreshing facial wash gel' until all make-up is gone.
Gently pat dry.
Wipe face gently with a 'Nip+Fab glycolic fix daily cleansing pad.'
Wait for 5 minutes.
Apply a thin layer of 'Acnecide 5% benzoyl peroxide gel.'
Wait for 15 minutes.
Apply a thick layer of  'Simple light moisturiser' and allow it to sink in on its own.

I have mild acne with a lot of closed comedones on my forehead and around my nose and this really seems to be helping my skin. It looks the best it has in a long time.
I have also been drinking around 2 cups of green tea with fresh lemon and one cup of 'Pukka' detox tea but I've been doing that for quite a long time and my skin has only now started to improve.
Anyway I hope this helps someone!
xxxxxx
I'll try this, we have the same condition. Mild acne and closed comedones. Green tea is bitter D: Do you have oily skin?

9 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
I'll try this, we have the same condition. Mild acne and closed comedones. Green tea is bitter D: Do you have oily skin?

I hope it works as well for you as it is for me! :) 
I have an oily T-zone and dry/combination cheeks.
BTW if you're looking to buy the products in UK stores I got the 'Acnecide' from boots for just under £10, also the 'Simple' face wash and moisturiser you can get most places and both are quite cheap. Superdrug have a deal on the 'Nip+Fab' pads at the moment so they're only £5!
I love the taste of green tea but adding honey does make it a lot sweeter so try that ;) !
Let me know how it goes for you xxxx