Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay I've been breaking out on my chest. It does not itch, it does not hurt. Some of these bumps are just red and never form a head. The other are filled with a clear fluid when I try to pop them. Then they scab over. Not all of them though like I said before. I was washing with the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and that seemed to help for about a month but now it's just worse. My dermatologist prescribed Clindmycin, but that just made it worse. The pictures are a few hours after I used the Clindamycin. I notice that some of them are centered around hair follicles? Does follicultis come to a head? Benzoyle Peroxide doesn't seem to help either. I'm not using anything different on my skin, hair, face. 
I also have this weird dark mark after I got a cluster of raised bumps that weren't filled with fluid or anything and just went away. Just the other day it became red again, but I didn't take a picture. 
Any thoughts. I'd be very grateful for a treatment but also if I knew the root cause. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by ConcernedEngineer
Didn't really ask a question sorry

I have the exact same thing although no one on the intire internet can say what it is! I have it on my neck and chest, it doesn't really respond to anything I've tried to treat it with. I think it might be gram negative folliculitis. Good luck!