Notifications
Clear all

Why is no one answering? (PIC)

MemberMember
(@fieryvest)

Posted : 01/16/2016 2:57 am

I do not know why no one really answers me on this webpage but I really need help as this thing on my forehead won't disappear, you don't understand how it affects me emotionally, I don't wan't go out so people don't have to see this big,ugly monster on my forehead and make comments about it, please help me on how this thing can heal.

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 01/16/2016 5:04 am

1 hour ago, FieryVest said:

I do not know why no one really answers me on this webpage but I really need help as this thing on my forehead won't disappear, you don't understand how it affects me emotionally, I don't wan't go out so people don't have to see this big,ugly monster on my forehead and make comments about it, please help me on how this thing can heal.

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Sorry  but i really dont know what that is on your forehead ??? It doesnt look like a pimple, more like a scab over a wound but hard for me to see ??? My advice would be dont pick at it - give it a chance to heal. Maybe try putting a little manuka honey on it to aid healing?  

MemberMember
(@chicanery)

Posted : 01/16/2016 7:00 am

Don't pick at it, the scarring will be severe! Can't see what it is, but it will go down. Just don't touch it and leave it for a couple of days. Maybe use some ice to calm it. I wouldn't recommend covering it with spot treatment because IMO they don't really help deep routed pimples once they've formed. They just dry out the surface and worsen the appearance.

MemberMember
(@fieryvest)

Posted : 01/16/2016 7:21 am

2 hours ago, Geekgirl13 said:
4 hours ago, FieryVest said:

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Sorry  but i really dont know what that is on your forehead ??? It doesnt look like a pimple, more like a scab over a wound but hard for me to see ??? My advice would be dont pick at it - give it a chance to heal. Maybe try putting a little manuka honey on it to aid healing?  

okay i will be using manuka honey, how long do you think it'll take to heal because it looks awful in real life, and do you think it will leave a scar forever 

23 minutes ago, chicanery said:

Don't pick at it, the scarring will be severe! Can't see what it is, but it will go down. Just don't touch it and leave it for a couple of days. Maybe use some ice to calm it. I wouldn't recommend covering it with spot treatment because IMO they don't really help deep routed pimples once they've formed. They just dry out the surface and worsen the appearance.

okay i won't pick at it, its probably the reason why this has happened, but do you think it'll leave a scar forever, i'm really scared

MemberMember
(@chicanery)

Posted : 01/16/2016 7:39 am

No it won't leave a scar forever. It'll leave some hyperpigmentation but that isn't permanentscarring - it fades in a few months. Don't worry. I know everyone says to not pick at acne, but it really is the truth. When I had bad cystic acne, and I picked at it, it just made it so much worse.

MemberMember
(@fieryvest)

Posted : 01/16/2016 7:45 am

4 minutes ago, chicanery said:

No it won't leave a scar forever. It'll leave some hyperpigmentation but that isn't permanentscarring - it fades in a few months. Don't worry. I know everyone says to not pick at acne, but it really is the truth. When I had bad cystic acne, and I picked at it, it just made it so much worse.

I really don't know what i'm going to do with my face really, its been 4 years and i'm sick and tired with marks,active acne,hyperpigmentation and all that, i always cry about it because everyone keeps commenting about it

MemberMember
(@chicanery)

Posted : 01/16/2016 11:18 am

Honestly, you should go on accutane. I was so scared, and it is a serious drug, but my skin is pretty much clear with no active acne after only 4 weeks. If you have persistent acne, IMO, any other treatments (antibiotics, topicals) are just a waste of time. They never did anything for my skin and I wasted so much time and money. Ask for accutane, just do it.

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 01/16/2016 3:15 pm

7 hours ago, FieryVest said:
okay i will be using manuka honey, how long do you think it'll take to heal because it looks awful in real life, and do you think it will leave a scar forever okay i won't pick at it, its probably the reason why this has happened, but do you think it'll leave a scar forever, i'm really scared

I'm not a doctor or anything so i really can't say for certain. I only know with myself i have gotten scab kind of things from pimples. It is soooo tempting to pick at the scab but that just makes it take longer to heal. Mine eventually do go away though and dont leave a scar. Its on your forehead so if its really bothering you you could grow your hair over it? Mine are on my chin so no option but make up.

7 hours ago, FieryVest said:
7 hours ago, chicanery said:

I really don't know what i'm going to do with my face really, its been 4 years and i'm sick and tired with marks,active acne,hyperpigmentation and all that, i always cry about it because everyone keeps commenting about it

Sorry i don't have the cure for acne - wish i did! I think i replied to another of your posts about diet? I get alot of improvement from eliminating sugar/junk food so that might be worth trying.
Or as chicanery says you might consider seeing a dermatologist and trying accutane. Thats your personal choice though.

MemberMember
(@julzk)

Posted : 01/16/2016 11:42 pm

You may want to put some antibiotic ointment just on the scab, to help it heal and not scar as much. Neosporin or some such over the counter product? As for acne, my daughter is having great results with a couple inexpensive and natural products: Dr. Woods Natural Black Oil soap facial cleanser and Thayer's rose witch hazel as a toner. I posted about it and it's honestly worth a shot 🙂

MemberMember
(@azarsega)

Posted : 01/20/2016 1:05 am

neosporin. looks like a scab...it kinda looks like its irritated....dab some neosprin and place a bandaid overnight. do it for a couple of nights till the scab fully forms and falls off. i say 3 days and you should be fine. it will however leave hyper-pigmentation...

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 01/20/2016 1:26 am

i second the manuka honey! ^ using a bandaid overnight might also help since manuka honey is so dang messy. it kind of looks like the scab you get from trying to pop a really deep zit or cyst and it goes horribly wrong. i think if you take really good care of it after a week it'll probably be healed.

as for scarring it depends.. if its just hyperpigmentation, like someone else said it goes away in a couple months. depending on how you got that scab if there was too much trauma to the skin you could have some pitting which would be years, but once the hyperpigmentation fades it'll be less noticable

and i agree with chicanery accutane could be worth looking into. birth control pills are what really did it for me but im assuming youre a guy hah. for deep under the skin acne topicals arent very effective, whats important is what you put into your body so like geekgirl said i think cutting certain things out of your diet/lifestyle would make a difference, imo processed foods and dairy are the worst for you