Notifications
Clear all

About the regimen

MemberMember
(@curlycolt)

Posted : 01/15/2016 11:44 pm

Ok so it's been more than 4 weeks I've been on the regimen and I'm breaking out so badly my skin is very red and I feel so dipressed! When I see my face in the mirror I'm getting more breakouts then usual I feel like crying! Is this normal did it happen to anyone else too please help any suggestions?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/17/2016 4:12 am

On January 15, 2016 at 1154 PM, CurlyColt said:

Ok so it's been more than 4 weeks I've been on the regimen and I'm breaking out so badly my skin is very red and I feel so dipressed! When I see my face in the mirror I'm getting more breakouts then usual I feel like crying! Is this normal did it happen to anyone else too please help any suggestions?

On my fourth week, I did break out but not so badly. Are you using only the regimen or some other products too?

MemberMember
(@witknee2)

Posted : 01/18/2016 1:11 pm

I might stop this regimen. It has made my skin so blotchy and I have even more discloses toon than I did before. I can't stand looking at myself without makeup. I think this is too harsh and is causing me to have discloration. My concern was my chin and forehead and it has cleared up significantly but my cheeks have gotten so bad and it won't stop. I might have to discontinue. But I have not used the jobajoba oil yet . What do you think ?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/18/2016 4:51 pm

So basically you're gonna stop using bp? Cause that's the main thing in the regimen though. @witknee2

MemberMember
(@witknee2)

Posted : 01/18/2016 6:29 pm

Yeah well that's probably my problem . I heard that bp is really harsh towards black skin

MemberMember
(@curlycolt)

Posted : 01/18/2016 10:51 pm

On January 17, 2016 at 458 AM, oyinkan98 said:
On January 15, 2016 at 1154 PM, CurlyColt said:

On my fourth week, I did break out but not so badly. Are you using only the regimen or some other products too?

No I'm not using any other products, just the acne.org regimen but about few days ago I did add in the jojoba oil because my skin looks like an alligator. And I do use makeup to cover up the redness it's embarrassing . 
Any suggestions on using the bp? Thank you 

9 hours ago, CP. said:
9 hours ago, Witknee2 said:

I might stop this  regimen. It has made my skin so blotchy and I have even more discloses toon than I did before. I can't stand looking at myself without makeup. I think this is too harsh and is causing me to have discloration. My concern was my chin and forehead and it has cleared up significantly but my cheeks have gotten so bad and it won't stop. I might have to discontinue. But I have not used the jobajoba oil yet . What do you think ?

How long have you been using this regimen?

Omg same thing with me happened I'm breakin out in the areas I never had problems with! And I can't step out the house without makeup and yea you can add Johoba oil it helps a bit with the dryness, the more dry the skin is the more it will be irritated and tend to breakout more 

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/18/2016 11:55 pm

5 hours ago, Witknee2 said:

Yeah well that's probably my problem . I heard that bp is really harsh towards black skin 

I'm black :D lmao (obv) and the only problem I've had to flakiness even as I'm approaching my 4th month which is on the 20th yay!! And I use a soft sponge like a konjac for that when I cleanse and sometimes a cleansing brush. and I tone with rosewater and glycerin after cleansing. This helps me stay moisturized before BP because my skin be looking cracked. Because I always found out i couldnt move my face sometimes because after I wash my face, it becomes so dry and flaky.

I think you should continue with it, omg use jojoba oil, it's gonna help a lot. I wanted to quit so many times but it was my last option 🙂
Right now, I have no pimples just acne scars :)

I also broke out in places I never did like my forehead so I put the bp everywhere when I first started but now I put from my cheeks downwards. 

MemberMember
(@witknee2)

Posted : 01/19/2016 9:07 am

If after the third month it's still not working im switching back to tea tree products. But I'll stick with it and add mor hydrating oils to keep down irritation

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/19/2016 10:28 am

1 hour ago, Witknee2 said:

If after the third month it's still not working im switching back to tea tree products. But I'll stick with it and add mor hydrating oils to keep down irritation

Why did you ditch the tea tree products if it was woking for you in the first place?

MemberMember
(@witknee2)

Posted : 01/19/2016 10:43 am

9 minutes ago, oyinkan98 said:
1 hour ago, Witknee2 said:

Why did you ditch the tea tree products if it was woking for you in the first place?

It is just less harsh of a product. End of 2015 summer I broke out massively. I mean it was bad. So I assumed I needed something stronger. I think it was the stress and food I was eating. But I told myself let me very something a bit stronger. Though my bumps have went down a lot on my forehead and chin my sides are inflamed and scared badly so I'm assuming it's too harsh. So im trying to cut back on the bp. I notice where ever I put the bp (besides for head and chin ) I break out. So I might just put it in those areas . But tea tree is more gentle and if I get it more controlled I'll switch back to that

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@witknee2)

Posted : 01/20/2016 12:40 am

You know what I think I'm going to drop the aha stuff. I started to clear until I introduced that. So I'm going to drop that and stick with the regimen