Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alanp

Best cleanser and moisturizer to pair with BP5%?

BP5% Worked well for me but iv'e yet to find a suitable cleanser and moisturizer to pair with it.
I have oily skin and have to wipe my face with tissue every 2-3 hours if not it'll look really disgusting 
I've tried Benzac foam cleanser for oily skin but it makes my skin dry and flaky

Its ingredient: Aqua/ disodium laureth sulfosuccinate/ cocamidopropyl betaine/ sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate/ calendula officinalis flower extract/ aloe barbadensis leaf extract/ PEG-150 distearate/ methyl gluceth-20/ perfume (benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, alpha isomethyl ionone)/ CI42090/ tetrasodium EDTA/ citric acid/ phenoxyethanol/ methylparaben/ ethylparaben/ propyparaben/ butylparaben/ isobutylbutylparaben.   

If you know any good cleanser/moisturizers please tell me about it.

5 hours ago, alanp said:

BP5% Worked well for me but iv'e yet to find a suitable cleanser and moisturizer to pair with it.
I have oily skin and have to wipe my face with tissue every 2-3 hours if not it'll look really disgusting 
I've tried Benzac foam cleanser for oily skin but it makes my skin dry and flaky

Its ingredient: Aqua/ disodium laureth sulfosuccinate/ cocamidopropyl betaine/ sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate/ calendula officinalis flower extract/ aloe barbadensis leaf extract/ PEG-150 distearate/ methyl gluceth-20/ perfume (benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, alpha isomethyl ionone)/ CI42090/ tetrasodium EDTA/ citric acid/ phenoxyethanol/ methylparaben/ ethylparaben/ propyparaben/ butylparaben/ isobutylbutylparaben.   

If you know any good cleanser/moisturizers please tell me about it.

For cleanser maybe cetaphil? Or a gentle one. Moisturizer neutrogena oil free moisturizer with spf and for night the one without,