Notifications
Clear all

I don't know what to do, really.

MemberMember
(@hya)

Posted : 01/13/2016 1:28 pm

This is a bit long but please help me.

Hello. This is the first time I had acne so I'm not very knowledgeable and if you think this is too mild and I shouldn't worry.. I just want to prevent more from developing because I think it's not too late.

I'm sixteen and as I stated I had clear skin but suddenly tiny bumps appeared and now they became red and I can feel them when I wash my face.

I have oily skin, not too much on cheek and chin and forehead but mostly on my nose. I sleep at 4am and wake up at 11am. I never go to the gym never and the only excercise I have is at Physical Education or when I do what I love the most, dancing.

I am very concerned on how I can cure this so if you know how to get rid of these acne's can you tell me? Also, please tell me a regimen I can follow because I really don't know anything about acne's.

I don't think I have black heads but there are little, really, little hairs on my nose and I wonder what it is or how I could get rid of it. I have a bit of small white heads and I want to know how to get rid of it too. And the acnes I have are only on my cheek, left and right, none on chin or forehead. I don't touch my skin and never allow anyone to do so. Several really small whiteheads are scattered around my chin, you can count them with hands, my primary concern is my cheek. :(

I am planning to use 2.5% BP because I read that it can get rid of it.. But there are also some who said Salicylic Acid would be good too.. (at 2%). I'm posting pictures so can you tell me what would work best for my acne. And I'm concerned for hyperpigmentation as well or any kind of scarring. Would it scar? :( I'm scared. I'm sorry if it's sounds pathetic, I'm just not used to this.

Also, I washed my face and was getting ready to go to School when a whitehead popped on it's own. Like, I looked into a mirror and there was no popped whitehead and I looked again and it popped like white stuff came out (Sorry if it's a bit yucky) and then blood came out but not bloody like dripping it's just on the surface and the area was really small.. Would it scar?

Please answer and I really thank you for your help.

It looks like this.. I don't know why it's red.. I think I'm doing something wrong.. Please answer..

IMG_20160114_022713.jpg

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/13/2016 6:58 pm

5 hours ago, Hya~ said:

This is a bit long but please help me.

Hello. This is the first time I had acne so I'm not very knowledgeable and if you think this is too mild and I shouldn't worry.. I just want to prevent more from developing because I think it's not too late.

I'm sixteen and as I stated I had clear skin but suddenly tiny bumps appeared and now they became red and I can feel them when I wash my face.

I have oily skin, not too much on cheek and chin and forehead but mostly on my nose. I sleep at 4am and wake up at 11am. I never go to the gym never and the only excercise I have is at Physical Education or when I do what I love the most, dancing.

I am very concerned on how I can cure this so if you know how to get rid of these acne's can you tell me? Also, please tell me a regimen I can follow because I really don't know anything about acne's.

I don't think I have black heads but there are little, really, little hairs on my nose and I wonder what it is or how I could get rid of it. I have a bit of small white heads and I want to know how to get rid of it too. And the acnes I have are only on my cheek, left and right, none on chin or forehead. I don't touch my skin and never allow anyone to do so. Several really small whiteheads are scattered around my chin, you can count them with hands, my primary concern is my cheek. :(

I am planning to use 2.5% BP because I read that it can get rid of it.. But there are also some who said Salicylic Acid would be good too.. (at 2%). I'm posting pictures so can you tell me what would work best for my acne. And I'm concerned for hyperpigmentation as well or any kind of scarring. Would it scar? :( I'm scared. I'm sorry if it's sounds pathetic, I'm just not used to this.

Also, I washed my face and was getting ready to go to School when a whitehead popped on it's own. Like, I looked into a mirror and there was no popped whitehead and I looked again and it popped like white stuff came out (Sorry if it's a bit yucky) and then blood came out but not bloody like dripping it's just on the surface and the area was really small.. Would it scar?

Please answer and I really thank you for your help.

It looks like this.. I don't know why it's red.. I think I'm doing something wrong.. Please answer..

IMG_20160114_022713.jpg

I think Benzoyl peroxide 2.5% should help. I've got oily skin too and I don't know, salicylic acid never did anything for my acne.

MemberMember
(@alanp)

Posted : 01/14/2016 5:16 am

had moderate acne but after using benzoyl peroxide 5% 80-90% of them are gone.5% can be a little harsh but it shouldn't be an issue if u don't use too much of it.