Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doge94

Scarring on nose

So I have had this for months and it is very big and doesn't have a white head never has doesn't hurt never has I was going to a dermatologist getting skin peels and I think it made it bigger. I don't have any new acne though. But yeah definitely made it bigger. Haven't gone back to dermatologist since 3 months ago because my insurance was being stupid and my dermatologist got mad and told me I had to fix it because my insurance said they weren't paying for the last $1,000 worth of treatments and prescriptions and I didn't feel like doing it so I just stopped going and just figured they'd figure it out ha.

2016-01-11 22.02.57.jpg

Oh and I had picked at it before hoping it would make it go away (which is never good and results in bigger/more scarring I should know this by now) and it was just like skin underneath. I haven't had anything like this in like yearss idk how even just the sylicic acid peels I am now 22

What do I do?

Edited by doge94
include more info

I used to get half dollar sized cystic acne on my face until I got on Accutane at 17 I eventually switched over to minocycline and all the purple in my skin is completely gone no uneven-ness all smooth same color but I have icepick marks bad but those don't ever go away. BUT THEN OF COURSE THIS COMES OUT OF NOWHERE DURING ACID PEELS I was hoping I could go see a dermatologist and they could like maybe drain it even though I know that's not how it works or cut it off or somethkng