Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure what it is...

So, I've had this thing near my armpit, not in my armpit, for about 4 years now. It doesn't hurt or anything, however I have gotten pus out of it before. I was wondering if there was any way I could get rid of this without going to a dermatologist? Or if anyone could even tell me what it is, that'd be dandy. It's hard not to play with it sometimes, maybe that day I would get lucky and I would finally get pus out of it. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask so I can really know what the heck this is. In context, I'm 15 years old now, and the first time I remember it was in grade 6, which was 4 years ago. I had really bad acne in grade 6, but it's sort of (not really) cleared up now. 

Photo on 2016-01-10 at 5.09 PM.jpg

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes