Notifications
Clear all

Info about my condition

MemberMember
(@levan)

Posted : 01/10/2016 10:15 am

Hi guys i hope you can help me with my problem. I dont know if this are acne scars or what are they..my skin is acctually pretty smooth but as you can see its very red. I hope you can tell me what is this and how can i fight these. Till age of 20 my skin was perfect and now my left side looks like this, im 24 now. Is there any home preparations that may help, maybe lemon, honey, ginger, or supplements like zync?

Thanks for your help

1-1.jpg

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 01/10/2016 10:56 am

39 minutes ago, Levan said:

Hi guys i hope you can help me with my problem. I dont know if this are acne scars or what are they..my skin is acctually pretty smooth but as you can see its very red. I hope you can tell me what is this and how can i fight these. Till age of 20 my skin was perfect and now my left side looks like this, im 24 now. Is there any home preparations that may help, maybe lemon, honey, ginger, or supplements like zync?

Thanks for your help

1-1.jpg

Looks like hyper-pigmentation, with maybe a couple tiny rolling scars. I'm assuming this was from the acne breakouts you had. I would suggest keeping your skin moisturised, and always making sure to use a sun block when you're out in the sun. The sun is one of those things that can really bake in red marks. If your skin isn't prone to breakouts any more then I would suggest some light exfoliation 2-3 times a week.

Just curious what did you use to rid yourself of the acne you did have? Did you have a specific treatment regimen, or did it just go away with age?

You liked
MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 01/10/2016 11:58 am

• once redness goes ur skin will look better and u have scars but no atrophic (ie; fat loss) so can be easily treated (m not a doc but ..) , consult a derm and please do .. do not try to be self doc .. diet and other things help to a limit but not completely ..
MemberMember
(@levan)

Posted : 01/10/2016 12:09 pm

1 hour ago, Garrettryan said:

Looks like hyper-pigmentation, with maybe a couple tiny rolling scars. I'm assuming this was from the acne breakouts you had. I would suggest keeping your skin moisturised, and always making sure to use a sun block when you're out in the sun. The sun is one of those things that can really bake in red marks. If your skin isn't prone to breakouts any more then I would suggest some light exfoliation 2-3 times a week.

Just curious what did you use to rid yourself of the acne you did have? Did you have a specific treatment regimen, or did it just go away with age?

Sry for double post i misclicked or something..well acctualy i didnt have any specific treatment, i was using efdaclar duo cream, but it wasnt better..so i stopped using everything and start taking omega 3 pills witch helped me.
Do you think its possible to have clear and clean skin in the future?
How bad really is my condition?
Do you think honey and ginger mask would help with this?
ThAnks guys

MemberMember
(@scarredemon)

Posted : 01/13/2016 1:20 pm

Clear and clean skin depends on many factors, i.e. hormones & stress levels and diet.

Is your condition bad? Judging from your posted image, I would say extremely mild. The circular patches are, I assume healed acne spots- essentially hyperpigmentation lesions. These will go away with time and patience. You also have very mild rolling scars that are hardly noticeable.

If I will you, I would steer clear of any of those mask you've mentioned. Firstly, even if those mask are freshly prepared (i.e. placing scoops of raw honey or sliced ginger on to the skin), there is a possibility that you won't achieve any satisfactory results. There aren't any journals that has been published that supports these claims. Next, I would try not to put anything other then a light moisturizer at night and sunblock during the day and allow the skin to heal by itself. A dermatologist would prescribe retinol or tretinoin to help speed up cellular regeneration. This would help with fading the marks at a faster rate. Having said that, a healthy diet that consists of vitamins and minerals would aid in healing.

All the best.

MemberMember
(@hateacnescars)

Posted : 02/01/2016 3:34 am

You only have hyper pigmentation (redness) with around 1-3 rolling scars that are not noticeable ... just use a very good moisturizer such as CERAVE MOISTURIZING LOTION when you sleep to let the redness heal. You are gorgeous, don't worry about it.