Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

areukittenme

Need help

So, I'm in need of some opinions. Or thoughts. I can't seem to figure out what is causing my acne. Before last year I always had pretty normal skin, never really any acne. Towards the summer time of last year I started to try to transition from vegetarian to full on vegan (I have been vegetarian for almost two years now) but starting last summer I really wanted to cut out all animal products. So I haven't been drinking milk nor eating eggs/other animal products. My only down fall has been eating products that already have dairy/eggs in them. (Such as baked goods ever now and then) so in my first picture bellow that was in September: and  ever since my skin has just erupted with acne. I like to think I eat rather healthy. Occasionally I have professed food; I always watch my sugar intake, never eating more than 25 grams of sugar. I just can't seem to figure out what has caused my skin to become like this. I keep thinking maybe my body is finally detoxing all of the crap I ate before becoming vegetarian, but I can't figure it out. I even switched to a pure non scented laundry detergent, I don't wear makeup, and I only wash my face twice a day... I know this is silly but it's worth a shot.  I just need help. 

The second photo is today: I have acne mainly on both of my cheeks. No where else really. It's all accumulated there. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes