Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kush11

ACCUTANE AND CREATINE (5 grams a day)

Hello,

I m currently on Accutane (started 3 days ago) and I was wondering if i would still be able to take creatine supplement for my workout. I have been taking creatine for couple years now so it's not like I m starting to take it. I drink lots of water daily. I always have a huge water bottle in my reach as I keep drinking regularly. My workouts are kind of being affected due to not taking creatine. I stopped taking creatine 3 days ago on the same day I started Accutane.  When I did my first blood test, the result would be the creatine levels in my body while I was taking creatine for my workout. I still want to take 5 grams(normal dosage) a day but I want advice before I do that.

Please let me know .

Thanks

Edited by kush11

Glad to see someone who works out while on tane , as for me im on my seconth month of tane and been taking creatine for much longer and it hasnt affect em in a negative way , plus everytime i get my blood work my creatine is in range ,p.s i take creatine mono 5grams a day