When do you apply t...

Notifications
Clear all

When do you apply the mosturizer?

MemberMember
(@saiyajinsenior)

Posted : 01/07/2016 10:36 am

I'm sorry if this is a little bit of a stupid question, I've just started my regime today and I'm wondering when I should apply the mosturizer? I was thinking about applying the BP at night, and the moisturizer in the morning.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 01/07/2016 11:40 am

Make sure you follow the regimen instructions accordingly. You cleanse, treat and moisturize once in the morning and once again at night.

If you want to change up the system, I suggest that you experiment once your skin is already clear and not while you are just starting.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@shanaz)

Posted : 01/07/2016 12:00 pm

Yes when you use BP at night....definately a moisturizer is needed in the morning.... I do the same ...in night the BP exfoliates my skin and I apply Diprovate which soothes the skin....and gives a fresh look!!

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/07/2016 12:53 pm

You should apply moisturizer after each BP treatment. Apply BP and wait about 15 minutes or so for the treatment to dry completely. Then apply moisturizer over this. This will keep skin from drying out too much and help keep your skin in balance. If you wait several hours to apply the moisturizer, your skin may get overly dry and red.

Hope this helps! 🙂