Notifications
Clear all

pimple into indent

MemberMember
(@kevin9k9)

Posted : 01/07/2016 4:55 am

2 days ago after I was putting toner on my face got it on the pimple it was removed by the cotton wool (The pimple seemed ready to be popped eitherway)
So today after I wake up it's indented and red, I already have other scars bothering but now that I get more it's bothering me even more...

Some of you probably going to say this isn't much or anything but please, it is really bothering me, not only this but the others on my cheek and forehead.
Is it going to heal or something, i'm applying 100% aloe vera on so will that make it worse? Why is it still red is it going to be red forever? I do appreciate all of your answers though.

54f6c9fc6f737da5f6f558b2cab9de48.png
MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 01/07/2016 12:48 pm

wait give it time and if its bothering u see other people pics ... sorry to say that but it just feels bad when people post pic of one pimlple or scar and say help ...

MemberMember
(@kevin9k9)

Posted : 01/07/2016 12:55 pm

4 minutes ago, foreveralone said:

wait give it time and if its bothering u see other people pics ... sorry to say that but it just feels bad when people post pic of one pimlple or scar and say help ...

Yeh and I apologize to all these people bothered seeing this but this isn't my only scars, I have both box and rolling scars on my cheeks, I posted on 1 pimple scar because that's what is really bothering me at the moment and as usual, after few days my depressions will go back to my other scars:(
However, i'm thankful that somebody at least reponded.