The Regimen, dry, s...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen, dry, shiny, and flaky... still...

MemberMember
(@jett655)

Posted : 01/06/2016 12:39 pm

I've been on the Regimen for 10 months now. I loved the Regimen because it cleared my skin and I never felt better. That was about 6 months ago. I haven't had more than a few hicups following the Regimen which was about 6 months ago. I have followed it with perfection for about 6 months. I used to look on these forums for cures to flakyness and after realizing how much time I wasted I realized no one is going to help me by telling me AHA works. AHA doesn't do shit for flakes. If I am missing something about AHA that is supposed to clear flakes can someone please enlighten me.
Quite frustrating after 10 months, although my skin is much better acne wise, you couldn't tell the difference between me and the crust of a
Image result for chicken pot pie  Before I put on moisturizer I look at my skin and wonder how the hell can I not look like  
Image result for cracked desert floor  and after I put on my moisturizer I wonder how the hell can I not look like 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhbHpj-Ljj-GHsT-uxKMD  and whenever people look at me I wish that I didn't blind them from looking like 
Shiny220star.jpg  choosing between flaky/shiny vs acne is tough :(

DeLovely liked
Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/06/2016 2:37 pm

Hello Jett655,

I'm sorry to hear about your skin.

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

The Acne.org Moisturizer is specifically designed by the experts at Acne.org to soothe and moisturize. With continued use twice a day, your skin will be clear, radiant and healthy looking.

Make sure that you are using 2 full pumps of The Acne.org Moisturizer to prevent dryness and flakiness. You may also add in 5-6 drops of Jojoba Oil into the Moisturizer each time you apply it for additional moisture.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@jett655)

Posted : 01/06/2016 2:49 pm

1. I only use the Acne.org Regimen products
2. I use exactly as directed (10 - 12 hours apart, avoiding irritation, I like to use AHA every other night instead of half and half ever day)
3. AHA hasn't done anything for my flakes
4. Moisturizing can take forever because of the amount of loose flakes swishing around that I have to dispose of.
5. :( 

MemberMember
(@jett655)

Posted : 01/06/2016 3:35 pm

Maybe I should try Cetaphil then.. I read a lot of negativity about Regimen moisturizer too and read a lot of people using Cetaphil as well.

MemberMember
(@jett655)

Posted : 01/06/2016 4:49 pm

I waited a long time to make a thread, I've thought about doing it for months and today I just hit the point where I wanted to get some sort of feedback about how useless AHA is. It's just so frustrating when I see false claims that it actually does anything for flakes. How does Cetaphil shine compare to Regimen?