Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Retrowave

Any guys with hydradenitis suppurativa?

Hi. If there are any males on the forum who currently have Hydradenitis Suppurativa and are taking Rifampicin/Clindamycin please send me a pm. I think I may have stumbled upon something that has increased the effectiveness of Rifampicin/Clindamycin combination treatment causing some very stubborn abscesses to stop draining and heal up in a space of about 2 days. Pictured here is my inner thigh now healed and my abdominal fold which is healing. I have had draining sinuses in my abdominal fold and abscesses in my inner thighs for over 2 years. I have been on Rifampicin/Clindamycin for 4 months now. It cleared up the HS under my arms but not in my abdominal fold or inner thighs. The lesions there remained as active as ever. After taking another medication completely unrelated to HS my active sinuses stopped draining within two days. The abcesses in my inner thighs were completely gone by the fourth day with only some scars remaining and the lesions in my abdominal fold are getting smaller and smoothing out a bit more each day. I would like others to get in contact with me to try it and help confirm if it works for them too or if it was just coincidence. Thanks 

20160107_055903-1.jpg

20160107_063114-1.jpg

Edited by Retrowave