Notifications
Clear all

red marks please help (picture)

MemberMember
(@help737)

Posted : 01/05/2016 1:22 am

How to get rid of red marks ? They make me hate myself everyday I wake up and I hate what I see in the mirror.

Tried aha but didn't make much difference if any, just irritated my skin

20160105_061013-1.jpg

Sucks because I barely have any active acne just marks but I suppose it's better than both 

MemberMember
(@simplemutton)

Posted : 01/05/2016 10:15 am

Only time will make them go away. We can't say how long will it takes...it can takes a few weeks or a few years, it depends.

For sure, you MUST wear a sunscreen everydayotherwise it will takes much much longer for these red marks to go away (sun makes them worse)and a goodexfoliator might help. What AHA did you use? You may be allergic to that one so try another one.
Also try a BHA exfoliator....as an advice choose a good exfoliator and not the ones on the cheap side

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@help737)

Posted : 01/06/2016 6:50 am

Used Dan's aha. Really drying and seems to break me out might try again after I have my interview at work

MemberMember
(@destinys1991)

Posted : 01/08/2016 8:50 pm

I strongly suggest looking into exfoliating a little more especially one of good quality. I personally use the genius nightly exfoliating pads ({LINK REMOVED}) which are pH corrective and come in an instant active form preparing the skin for further products also. I can send you the whole fact sheet on the product if you would like