Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihateacne33

I think i'll be a virgin forever

Recommended Posts

I'm only 16 years old and I already feel like i won't ever have sex in my life. I doubt any guy will wanna sleep with a girl with acne, even if I'm wearing a lot of makeup. 

It's so sad that I keep seeing people my age who are already sexually active. I wish I could be desirable and attractive and lovable like them. 

I hate my acne, I'll probably be a 30 year old virgin because of it. Who needs birth control when you have a face that's this ugly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's tough to feel attractive when you've got acne. Believe me, we've all been there and it hurts like hell when you feel like you're missing out.

You're making good progress on Accutane, though, so you'll find that your confidence skyrockets as you get clearer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ihateacne33 said:

I'm only 16 years old and I already feel like i won't ever have sex in my life. I doubt any guy will wanna sleep with a girl with acne, even if I'm wearing a lot of makeup. 

It's so sad that I keep seeing people my age who are already sexually active. I wish I could be desirable and attractive and lovable like them. 

I hate my acne, I'll probably be a 30 year old virgin because of it. Who needs birth control when you have a face that's this ugly?

You don't have an ugly face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're only 16 and only three months into accutane with already noticeable improvements ... Please just calm down..

 

Accutane doesn't work over night. You know this.

you put so much focus on boys and relationships and you really don't need too at your age. I hate to break it to you but you're statistically not going to have a long lasting or meaninful relationship at this age, so just focus elsewhere. 

 

16 is too young to be focusing on sexual relationships.

 

 

Edited by Lore91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did accutane 3 times..9mnths, increasing strength on each to finally clear acne. Just stuck with oily skin now, but thats another story.

Your skin will bow to the mighty accutane, it will have no choice if ur dr prescribes it correctly and u take it as instructed for the time required.

then ur true face will emerge. Your profile pic is of a pretty girl, no doubt. Now relax, get the accutane on the correct dosage and just wait!!

Edited by OilyOneCanobe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lore91 said:

You're only 16 and only three months into accutane with already noticeable improvements ... Please just calm down..

 

Accutane doesn't work over night. You know this.

you put so much focus on boys and relationships and you really don't need too at your age. I hate to break it to you but you're statistically not going to have a long lasting or meaninful relationship at this age, so just focus elsewhere. 

 

16 is too young to be focusing on sexual relationships.

 

 

Did you not think about sex when you were 16?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, AlexanderJ86 said:

Did you not think about sex when you were 16?

 

Personally, aside from porn, no. I didn't worry about it to the extent i'd think I'd be a virgin forever. Like I said, at that age there are more important things to focus on than sex/relationships.

 

like I said, the OP is 16 and it's pointless to worry about these things for now. They're on accutane, showing improvements, and will get better. It's just patience

Edited by Lore91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lore91 said:

 

Personally, aside from porn, no. I didn't worry about it to the extent i'd think I'd be a virgin forever. Like I said, at that age there are more important things to focus on than sex/relationships.

 

like I said, the OP is 16 and it's pointless to worry about these things for now. They're on accutane, showing improvements, and will get better. It's just patience

 

I actually did. I didn't think that I would be virgin forever, but I definitely thought about sex with girls (and I still do ;) ). These days I go to prostitutes and I also spent my first time with a prostitute. To bring it back again to the OP, I think a bit of focus on relationships is important at any age, regardless of whether there is sex involved or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lore91 said:

You're only 16 and only three months into accutane with already noticeable improvements ... Please just calm down..

 

Accutane doesn't work over night. You know this.

you put so much focus on boys and relationships and you really don't need too at your age. I hate to break it to you but you're statistically not going to have a long lasting or meaninful relationship at this age, so just focus elsewhere. 

 

16 is too young to be focusing on sexual relationships.

 

 

I agree. There's nothing wrong with wanting a relationship but your happiness shouldnt depend on whether a boy finds you desirable or not. What if you get together with someone and then you break up. You will be unhappy again. You have to find something in you that gives you happiness and meaning. 

12 hours ago, ihateacne33 said:

I'm only 16 years old and I already feel like i won't ever have sex in my life. I doubt any guy will wanna sleep with a girl with acne, even if I'm wearing a lot of makeup. 

It's so sad that I keep seeing people my age who are already sexually active. I wish I could be desirable and attractive and lovable like them. 

I hate my acne, I'll probably be a 30 year old virgin because of it. Who needs birth control when you have a face that's this ugly?

 

I bet there would be plenty of guys out there who would want to have sex with you. What you have to ask yourself is do you really want a random one night stand or do you want a meaningful relationship with someone who loves you?  Just because someone wants to have sex with you doesnt mean they love you. Maybe i'm "old fashioned" but I would rather wait until i meet someone who truly cares about me - even with acne - then have sex with someone who didnt love me just because everyone else is doing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your not ugly, and you shouldn't compare yourself to others.  There is someone out there for everyone.  I personally know women who are married that have acne or other skin conditions like psoriasis.  Worrying, being unhappy and insecurity will make it worse and make you less attractive.  Be confident, happy and guys will like you more for that and see right past a few pimples.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wot?  Your 16 and worrying about losing your virginity? 

All I can say is hold onto the innocence because you can't get it back.  When I was 16 I was an absolute man whore and looking back on it only fills me with despair... and a few giggles.  Most of your sexual encounters in your teens are comical, awkward, or special.  Just wait till you hit your twenties because being a virgin is a dying moral.

I lost mine when I was 12 years old and to most people in the real world I wouldn't admit this and quickly respond with a more appropriate age. 

If you have your virginity when your 18 it's not bad.  It's called having some respect for yourself and being classy/traditional. 

On 1/4/2016, 3:30:34, ihateacne33 said:

I'm only 16 years old and I already feel like i won't ever have sex in my life. I doubt any guy will wanna sleep with a girl with acne, even if I'm wearing a lot of makeup. 

It's so sad that I keep seeing people my age who are already sexually active. I wish I could be desirable and attractive and lovable like them. 

I hate my acne, I'll probably be a 30 year old virgin because of it. Who needs birth control when you have a face that's this ugly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×