Notifications
Clear all

Please help!

MemberMember
(@aliveseabird)

Posted : 01/04/2016 1:45 pm

Does anyone know anyway I can treat this? I just really want to reduce the size and redness and help it heal. Any advice would be really helpful. Anybody know how I can effectively cover this up? I have school tomorrow and am so scared of what people will think 

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 01/04/2016 3:34 pm

Press an icecube against it for about 15 minutes. This should cool the inflammation down and reduce the redness. Use a spot cover stick.

Most importantly do not squeeze it. I can't stretch out the importance of not squeezing enough

MemberMember
(@aliveseabird)

Posted : 01/04/2016 3:44 pm

Thank you, I have iced it and it's looking much better, anything Icould do to help it heal overnight? I know I shouldn't squeeze that's whatgot me into this mess in the first place, no more squeezing!

MemberMember
(@claydog)

Posted : 01/04/2016 3:47 pm

I would suggest applying Neosporin to the affected area.

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 01/04/2016 3:56 pm

9 minutes ago, AliveSeabird said:

Thank you, I have iced it and it's looking much better, anything Icould do to help it heal overnight? I know I shouldn't squeeze that's whatgot me into this mess in the first place, no more squeezing!

You could apply some pure aloe Vera gel over night to additionally reduce redness. The spot cover stick is an acne sufferers best friend. Can do wonder.

rule numero Uno: never squeeze