Notifications
Clear all

30 Day 2 Litre Water Challenge

MemberMember
(@lus4279)

Posted : 01/04/2016 6:49 am

Ok so I have realised that I am well under average when it comes to the amount of water I drink daily. Sometimes its about 0.25 litres and most days its none at all. Im tired most of the time and sleep a lot. So I thought I would give it a go to see how it can improve my skin and my lifestyle. I aim at drinking 2 Litres a day which averages at about 4 pints. Want to see if It can do anything for my dark circles, lip dryness, tiredness,general health and most importantly my skin.

MemberMember
(@andrei11)

Posted : 01/04/2016 9:04 am

I used to drink like maybe 1L of water a week, including the water I swallowed while brushing my teeth :D Then I started to drink 3-4L of water a day for 8 months, no soda whatsoever, didn't see any improvement, but it's definitely healthier. You can easily do it if you buy 0.5L bottles and keep one of them around you all the time. Good luck

MemberMember
(@lus4279)

Posted : 01/05/2016 6:02 am

20 hours ago, Andrei11 said:

I used to drink like maybe 1L of water a week, including the water I swallowed while brushing my teeth :D Then I started to drink 3-4L of water a day for 8 months, no soda whatsoever, didn't see any improvement, but it's definitely healthier. You can easily do it if you buy 0.5L bottles and keep one of them around you all the time. Good luck

thanks for the feedback. Aye I'm not expecting a massive improvement but I felt it couldn't hurt to give it a try. thank you

Andrei11 liked
MemberMember
(@natadk)

Posted : 01/13/2016 9:10 am

Great challenge! How do you make sure you get the 2 L?

MemberMember
(@mrl27)

Posted : 01/13/2016 5:14 pm

I've been drinking 3 liters everyday (including herbal teas) and it doesn't prevent breakouts because i was going through some really bad skin even though i was drinking that much water, But when my skin in clear, i can tell that my overall complexion is benefited from staying hydrated. Also, i dont know if this could be related to water but i never experience dry skin.

Chloe123 liked