Notifications
Clear all

I look so ugly!

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 01/03/2016 4:47 pm

I hate the way I look. I don't even have acne acne more. I just have a ruddy complexion and my hair does not look the same as it used to. I used to have perfect hair. Now it's just graying and blaw. But my skin is what really gets to me. My skin and my nose and everything! lol No wonder my DW doesn't want to be with me. I hope I can turn this around. :(

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 01/03/2016 7:15 pm

2 hours ago, 51WithSkin said:

I hate the way I look. I don't even have acne acne more. I just have a ruddy complexion and my hair does not look the same as it used to. I used to have perfect hair. Now it's just graying and blaw. But my skin is what really gets to me. My skin and my nose and everything! lol No wonder my DW doesn't want to be with me. I hope I can turn this around. :(

You had a wife? If that's the case, then you are much more successful with women than we are.

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 01/03/2016 7:23 pm

1) Try Bamboo Extract with Vit C morning and night, helps a lot with hair.

2) Start nice regime-peels, creams...invest in yourself.

3) F!ck your DW if all he/ she cared about was your skin.

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 01/03/2016 8:16 pm

52 minutes ago, iCogito said:

1) Try Bamboo Extract with Vit C morning and night, helps a lot with hair.

2) Start nice regime- peels, creams...invest in yourself.

3) F!ck your DW if all  he/ she cared about was  your skin. 

Thanks. Can you suggest a regime?

My DW isn't turn OFF by me. She's just dead to me. Dead emotionally and sexually. But I am getting far too personal here.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it.

1 hour ago, AlexanderJ86 said:

You had a wife? If that's the case, then you are much more successful with women than we are.

I still have a wife. :(

iCogito liked
MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 01/15/2016 11:17 pm

On 1/3/2016, 514, 51WithSkin said:

Something is wrong with this topic. Every time I try to reply with a quote , it freezes.

Anyways, in regards to

"Thanks. Can you suggest a regime?

My DW isn't turn OFF by me. She's just dead to me. Dead emotionally and sexually. But I am getting far too personal here.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it."
I had 2 courses of Accutane. Each time it would come back in about 8 months.Then it was not as bad but still I got cysts once in a while. I looked into peels. I tried Chemical peels you can do at home , low percentage -15%, did not do much. Then I came across this company called Make-Up Artist's Choice, and I tried their peels. If I do the peel at least once a week-I do not break out..if I don't ..I will get something tiny eventually. I am happy with that. My skin is far away from perfect, it has minor rolling scars...:( But WAY better from what it was before. As far as my diet goes, I am not doing much...I USED TO before Accutane...no bread, no milk, no sugar, no chocolate, never drank...ughhh. Now I eat everything AND drink. It never affect me. I hope that helps. Feel free to message me with any questions, or quote me.

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 01/19/2016 10:25 am

Thank you

iCogito.

MemberMember
(@getschwifty)

Posted : 01/19/2016 1:54 pm

On 1/15/2016 858, iCogito said:

Something is wrong with this topic. Every time I try to reply with a quote , it freezes.

Anyways, in regards to

I had 2 courses of Accutane. Each time it would come back in about 8 months.Then it was not as bad but still I got cysts once in a while. I looked into peels. I tried Chemical peels you can do at home , low percentage -15%, did not do much. Then I came across this company called Make-Up Artist's Choice, and I tried their peels. If I do the peel at least once a week-I do not break out..if I don't ..I will get something tiny eventually. I am happy with that. My skin is far away from perfect, it has minor rolling scars...:( But WAY better from what it was before. As far as my diet goes, I am not doing much...I USED TO before Accutane...no bread, no milk, no sugar, no chocolate, never drank...ughhh. Now I eat everything AND drink. It never affect me. I hope that helps. Feel free to message me with any questions, or quote me.

What kind of peel from make up artist's choice are you currently using??

MemberMember
(@baxtermcdoobinson)

Posted : 01/19/2016 2:03 pm

Nah no way. Pics or else I know you're lying and just being a bogart with your bodacious looks.

Cheer up and forget about that state of consciousness that even convinced you it was okay to say this about yourself. Just learn to love the simple things in life.

And lemme' tell yer somethin' here.. If it was only about looks then I'd be the fly ass O.G I always think I am, but I'm not.

MemberMember
(@the-uphill-battle)

Posted : 01/19/2016 3:04 pm

I can so relate. Even when my skin is clear, I'm completely covered in scars around mymouth, cheeks, nose and forehead. It makes clear skin less satisfying because of the constant reminder of how bad it used to be.

Would you be willing to post a picture? I'm positive your skin looks far better to outsiders than it does to you.

MemberMember
(@jwalk)

Posted : 02/01/2016 3:57 pm

Yeah this sounds familiar, i still hate my skin even though the acne is long gone. It actually took me a long time to realise that I didn't have acne anymore. I think my acne actually cleared up when I was about 20, but I still have somescarring and red marks and blotches on my face that I just perceived to be acne until a couple of years ago. It was really just my complexion. I look at my dad and he's exactly the same, just with more wrinkles.

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 02/06/2016 4:34 pm

On 1/19/2016 at 10:54 AM, getschwifty said:
On 1/16/2016 at 8:17 PM, iCogito said:

Anyways, in regards to

What kind of peel from make up artist's choice are you currently using??

I currently use their Mandelic Toner, Mandelic Peel(low percentage) and their Fade Peel. I like Mandelic peel way better, my skin peels and it doesn't burn at all. Fade peel seems to burn more and peel my skin less..which is weird. Also, never exceed the timing, you will be tempted because you barely feel those peels on your skin.