MemberMember
(@nina61197)

Posted : 01/03/2016 7:29 am

Is this a cystic acne ? :( My skin has never looked so bad

12463523_755249417953277_96959562_n.jpg

MemberMember
(@pverma23)

Posted : 01/04/2016 10:57 am

This is not cystic acne, looks like whiteheads to me. I get this when I use something that doesn't agree with my skineg. a cream, foundation, oil. For me, this is a sign of clogged pores or just general sensitivity to a product. Have you added/changed something recently in your skin routine?

I would recommend switching to a very basic, scent-free cleanser like Spectro Gel or Cetaphil (or whatever you know works for your skin)and not applying anything else to your skin except maybe a moisturizer if you tend to be dry (again, try something very basic and free of fragrance like Cetaphil). A gentle, pH balanced exfoliant two or three times a week can help, too.

MemberMember
(@nina61197)

Posted : 01/04/2016 11:58 am

58 minutes ago, PVerma23 said:

This is not cystic acne, looks like whiteheads to me. I get this when I use something that doesn't agree with my skineg. a cream, foundation, oil. For me, this is a sign of clogged pores or just general sensitivity to a product. Have you added/changed something recently in your skin routine?

I would recommend switching to a very basic, scent-free cleanser like Spectro Gel or Cetaphil (or whatever you know works for your skin)and not applying anything else to your skin except maybe a moisturizer if you tend to be dry (again, try something very basic and free of fragrance like Cetaphil). A gentle, pH balanced exfoliant two or three times a week can help, too.

My skin always have been very oily and I always had few oimples here and there sometimes but once I started using isotreonin my skin freaked out and this happened. I tought that first it will make my skin worse and then it would help, but after monthes of using it nothings changed and it stayed like this.