Notifications
Clear all

I'm freaking out right now

MemberMember
(@zvujanic)

Posted : 01/02/2016 3:44 pm

How do I heal this I squeezed a tiny pimple really hard right now. Put a band aid on last night with neosporin cream and now it looks so bad. How do I heal this fastly.

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 01/02/2016 10:45 pm

First of all don't use neosporin on your face and just use any spot treatment to get rid of it

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 01/27/2016 11:48 pm

You cant really "speed" up the healing process at this point. Dont touch the thing for more than a few seconds a day to spot treat.

MemberMember
(@baxtermcdoobinson)

Posted : 01/27/2016 11:50 pm

You know you can ice it to reduce the inflammation. Never put antibiotic ointment on your face. EVVERRRRRRRR

Try a little freshly squeezed lemon juice, but don't go into the sun with it on.

And don't pick.

QuanHenry liked
MemberMember
(@stephen-j)

Posted : 01/28/2016 11:52 pm

I would suggest just letting your skin rest for a couple of days before applying anything else to your pimple since it's already very irritated. Applying something else might do more harm than good. After a couple of days of washing with warm water (or you could go with Baxter's suggestions :)  ), I'd suggest applying some type of spot treatment.  Let me know how it goes! :) 

MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 03/30/2016 3:44 am

I know this is a late response, but I found that crushed aspirin mixed with water makes a great spot treatment.

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 03/30/2016 10:06 am

It looks still active,expect there's more pus deep inside