Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MatureSkined

Some Scar that I dont know how to get rid.

hey guys, so I am just sixteen and I know its normal to have acne in my face . So I had a breakout 3 months ago. I thought it would just go away because it was shark week (ok TMI) when I had them but guess what they didn't. I got a little bit conscious because a lot of people seem to notice it (mind you I rarely have a breakout before this happened) So I tried to level up my skin regimen and started to exfoliate more often, used products that are for acne and stuff. But it didn't go away. It was 2nd week of December when it lessened but then I noticed a bump that formed where my previous acne was it has a hard white thing just on the outside and when you remove the white thing ( I think its dried pus. But Im not sure.) It creates a little hole so after I discovered that, I refrained from removing the white dried pus. And a few days later its still there. (Until now) And also I have these acne scar that is flat (there are no bumps) but its so red that you thought it was acne. But if you look closer it looks like a thin ham. Its hard to explain but I hope you understand. Please help guys. . Thank you. 

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes