Notifications
Clear all

Help! Masturbation-Acne problem!

MemberMember
(@noysay)

Posted : 01/01/2016 10:54 pm

After 3 years, I found out that my acne was due to masturbating. It's because masturbating affected androgens level in my body which caused acne.

I'm currently on accutane and my face is pimple-free. I'll just have to deal with the red marks. But the problem is, I can't control my masturbating addiction. I've been going good lately because I reduced it from every day to every 2-3 days but this week, I've been losing control again. I don't wanna reduce it, I wanna quit. Completely.

I just don't know how. Please, help me. I'm losing my mind. I don't wanna go back to acne.

HOW CAN I QUIT MASTURBATING?

MemberMember
(@ben100604)

Posted : 01/02/2016 6:43 am

How exactly did you discover that masturbation was affecting your androgen levels? Did you do some type of A/B test and measure the levels of your androgen hormones?

If Accutane is working for you then it would indicate that androgen hormones are not affecting your acne. Accutane addresses several skin issues and none of them involve your androgen hormones. By your logic, you shouldn't be pimple free as you're still masturbating, but you've told us you are pimple free, so...

My advice is just masturbate and enjoy it. Just make sure you keep your bedroom door closed.

MemberMember
(@ben100604)

Posted : 01/02/2016 11:07 am

When you 'expel' this substance it weighs probably a couple of grams at the most, so you would have to be severely malnourished for this to have any nutritional effect on your body.

MemberMember
(@clayman9)

Posted : 01/02/2016 7:52 pm

8 hours ago, CP. said:

Yes, but let's remember that it's a concentrated fluid(amount necessarily doesn't matter),which is capable of creating human life. Your body takes the best and highest quality minerals, etc. and concentrates them in this fluidso that the offspring will be healthy.It's also an addiction. Addictions aren't beneficial for a person's health.

People who have acne usually have zinc deficiency. This fluid contains a good amount of zinc, so releasing it (which causes your body to sacrifice more of its zinc) doesn't help the situation.

You should join in on that thread with us, bro. Even if your acne doesn't clear, you probably will notice some cool things. But don't expect anything, because expectations set us up for failure. At the very least you'll be conserving your life-energy. View it as a lifestyle.

Whether you masturbate or not your body is going to expel it in someway. It builds up and can get thicker over time. You are meant to relieve it every once In awhile. But I can't argue against your beliefs. It's considered by many to be healthy as it relieves stress and can calm down anxiety. It's not causing you to lose nutrients. You're constantly creating new "fluid" anyway.

MemberMember
(@clayman9)

Posted : 01/03/2016 12:07 pm

16 hours ago, CP. said:

Hi, thanks for stopping by. These points open up room for debate. I don't want to be argumentative, but I want to change how you view this.

When our bodies feel the need to release, it will do so naturally through a wet dream. It's not natural when we consciously cause it to happen. If wet dreams don't occur, then we need to trust that our bodies do the right thing by conserving this fluid.

There is a very wise individual on YouTube. He is an advocate of the NoFap lifestyle. He said something that stuck with me: society wants you to believe masturbation is healthy because it makes you less aware of your senses and less intelligent. They don't want you to be smart.Many men claim to see things through a clearer window when they refrain. It's an in-depth topic, so I'll refer you to one of his videos to get you started.

Each time you ejaculate, your body takes its nutrients and concentrates them in the fluid. Then the fluid gets released. When you stop 'releasing,' your body stops sending its nutrients to the fluid. It then starts to use them for other purposes, like making you think more clearly, etc. This is just a theory, but in practice it proves to be true.

There literally no difference when it comes to masturbating or sex. They are both causing your body to do the same thing. Now doing this obsessively I can understand may be a problem. But every once in awhile when needed I see no problem with.

MemberMember
(@clayman9)

Posted : 01/03/2016 6:15 pm

5 hours ago, CP. said:

During sex different hormones are activated, soit probably doesn't affect acne the same way.

The issue is that with masturbation you either do it, or you don't. How many people do you think do it just once/month. It's addictive, and people who choose to do it usually do so compulsively. That's my theory. Do it either all the time or never. With addictionsthat's how it is, and with no middle ground.

It's not always an addiction though. Just because you like or enjoy something doesn't mean that our have to do it all the time. Not all people that drink are alcoholics. Not everyone that enjoys a cup of coffee has to have 5 cups a day. I like soda so I have one every once in awhile, I'm not addicted. I have nearly cut it out of my diet completely with no problems.