Notifications
Clear all

Small red pimples not coming to head

MemberMember
(@fergyferguson20)

Posted : 01/01/2016 7:30 pm

Hi everyone

I have suffered from from persistently bad acne for over a year and decided to bite the bullet and get a prescription for accutane in mid September. I am now around 3 and a 1/2 months into my course and have seen significant improvement. However, on the right side of my face I have two pimples that have shown little improvement since the beginning of my course. They stand out over every other pimple I have on my face as they are quite red, and have never come to a head.

Does anyone know any tactics to get rid of these stubborn pimples/cysts?

Thanks in advance :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@fergyferguson20)

Posted : 01/05/2016 6:40 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 01/05/2016 6:47 am

I, too, had two red pimples on my cheek that lastes my whole accutane course. They did go, but unfortunately they have left red marks that aren't fading. I just left them.. There's not much else you can do on accutane I'm afraid

MemberMember
(@fergyferguson20)

Posted : 01/06/2016 6:40 pm

On 5 January 2016 at 1031 PM, Lore91 said:

I, too, had two red pimples on my cheek that lastes my whole accutane course. They did go, but unfortunately they have left red marks that aren't fading. I just left them.. There's not much else you can do on accutane I'm afraid

Yeah, I feel like that's what's going to happen to me, they'll eventually leave but leave two dark red marks behind... They're so bloody stubborn. 

Thanks for your response :)