Notifications
Clear all

Burning, Dryness, Big red spot from Tactupump

MemberMember
(@whatatimetobealive)

Posted : 01/01/2016 3:31 am

Hi, my family doctor recently prescribed me Tactupump (about 3 weeks now).
I've read that the burning and the dryness goes away after 2 weeks tops however mine is as badas it has ever been. When I use cleanser it burns a bit; some cleansers I use burn a lot more than others but I'm currently using the one that burns the least and it's nothing TOO painful but I still feel the burn.
It's also noticeably red on the areas I've been applying Tactupump.
My acne hasn't been that bad in a while andI rarely have any new acne coming out these days but if I do get acne, there are purple blots (remnants? of the acne that occurs) that don't go away. Many of the purple dots or old acne have been there for a while.My doctor told me it was because something, I forgot what, was getting clogged. So he recommended me Tactupump.
Is this all normal? In terms of dryness, burning, etc. and how long it's been going on.
Thanks in advance.

MemberMember
(@chi00)

Posted : 01/06/2016 10:14 am

I used tactupump while at home for a week and it killed my skin, it felt raw, was red and VERY DRY and literally felt like a bad sun burn, then I went up to my cottage and my cousin had the same perscription, so I just tried to use it again and IT WORKED WONDERS! For the week that I was there... Weird? when I got back home I continued the same skin care regiment I was using at the cottage (spectro gel combo skin, herbal spot serum, tactupump, then real aloe Vera cut from the plant) AND AGAIN I HAD THE WORST REACTION! Like what? So I went to my dermatologist and she said to look into the type of water at my house compared to the cottage, so turns out we have a SOFT WATER filter at the cottage, and really hard water where I live at home, she recommended me invest in a soft water pump but they're around $900 :( so I've been washing my face using Aquafina water bottles, this brand of water has been proven to be the softest, it has been changing my skin for the better! Try it out, and do research of the effects of hard water on ur skin! It's bad!