Notifications
Clear all

b5 and accutane hair loss

MemberMember
(@brendan452)

Posted : 12/31/2015 3:44 pm

I've been of b5 and accutane for four years now Because they both caused hair shedding.the hair I lost still hasn't grown back and it's four years later.my hair is very fine and thin.is there anything I can do or take to restore my hair please help

MemberMember
(@troystory)

Posted : 11/30/2016 11:36 pm

get a colon cleanse!!!! The same thing happened to me and it was because the accutane was still stuck in my colon and disrupting everything. Also, take Himalaya liver cleanse vitamins, they are the best to clear out the rest of the accutane still stuck in your liver. Lastly, it is very common to become anemic because of an accutane trial and this can lead to further hair thinning, so try to take some supplements with iron. These steps completely stopped my hair loss and my hair slowly but surely came back to the thickness it was before accutane. Also take some biotin, this will help the hair growth. TRUST ME, do these things and your hair will go back :)

dan410 liked
MemberMember
(@brendan452)

Posted : 01/05/2017 5:04 am

Thankyou thankyou I'm already on biotin and iron and have just ordered those liver cleanse vitamins.
how do I get a colon cleanse what do I need to do just take supplements?? Thanks

MemberMember
(@dan410)

Posted : 11/29/2017 3:51 am

On 12/1/2016 at 5:36 PM, troystory said:

get a colon cleanse!!!! The same thing happened to me and it was because the accutane was still stuck in my colon and disrupting everything. Also, take Himalaya liver cleanse vitamins, they are the best to clear out the rest of the accutane still stuck in your liver. Lastly, it is very common to become anemic because of an accutane trial and this can lead to further hair thinning, so try to take some supplements with iron. These steps completely stopped my hair loss and my hair slowly but surely came back to the thickness it was before accutane. Also take some biotin, this will help the hair growth. TRUST ME, do these things and your hair will go back :)

Just wondering if you took the Himalaya at the same time as colon cleanse of did you do it after? Also, how long did it take for you r hair to grow back to full thickness, was it weeks or months? Thanks