Notifications
Clear all

My view on looks, american society and the future..

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 12/28/2015 3:43 pm

I believe they are real worldconsequences for those that are unable to fit into a certain "role". Look up lookism no pun intended and youll see that based on what you look like it really can either aid or prevent a persons life from going a certaindirection.

Good looking people get all the breaks, they get better jobs, make more money, are viewed as more inteligent,are perceivedas more trust worthy. They get all theencouragement in the world by there peers, they have great relationships with people they know and even completestrangers seem to want to be thier friend. All of this i believe has been brought on by decades of brainwashing by the media thatcontinues today, as well as the primitive nature of the human mind. I dont care what you say people are dumb animals and i believe that what has happened to american culture is simply a case of monkey see monkey do. For decades we have been programed to think that attractive people are always the one to root for, the ones to aspire to, the ones to want toimitate. Americans liveinthereown bubble, the population has become a shadow of its former self.

The reason for all of this is simple, money. To scam all the stupidfools into giving billionairs more of thier money. You make a person feel bad about themselves and convince them into thinking that the only way they will feel better is if you buy thier bull shit product. What has happened to american culture is simple, it has bin sold to thehighest bidder.

The end rusult of it all is people like me, "ugly" people getting all the negative force from this selfabsorbed society i live in. this is most evident with americas youth population, pretty much since you start school as a child you are lead to think that the only way to be happy is to make friends and the only way to do that is to fit in, toconform, and looking the part is the most basic tool for having positive interactions with the people around you. This continues for the rest of your life. Ask a person that use to look normal and that has since been in some accident resulting in facial deformation, ask them how their life has changed since then. I guaranteeyou, every single person will tell you the life they use to have is night and day to the one they have now.

People, the hard truth is humans and its societies have not yet evolved to an advancedenoghstate to where people like me can be helped sufficiently. What i mean by that is, the toolsnecessary for such a transformation has not yet been invented and until it is. You will always have people like me, the folks that slip through the cracks. The best i can hope for is to save up my money to getplastic surgery touch ups here and there, but thats about all i can do for now. I cant mold my face into a handsome man, i cant change my voice, my eyes, my genetics, all of this is yet to be unlocked byadvanced sophisticatedtechnology.

Due to the way technology evolves i believe imay be able to do the things i mentioned above within my lifetime. Remember technology as we know it has only been around for a few decades, and look at the impact it has already had on humanity. in all honesty, ive placed all my bets on this idea. The idea that some day technology will be able to give me everything i have hoped for that nature failed me on. Its personally my biggest reason for having a positive outlook on the future.

Let me finish off by giving you an example as to how i believe technology will have anenormous impact on my life as well as yours. I'll just be completelyhonest here and say i think i wont need people in the future to have a since of happiness and joy. What i mean by this is that if i want to have an experiance that is unlikly to happen in the real world, i will be able to simply experiance it in a differant way... how? Virtual reality, this technology is finally getting ready to make its debut after decades of trail anderror. Over time this new tech will get improve, the people you meet will seem more realistic, the enviornment will look more lifelike, and the experiances enabled by vr will become more and more convincingto your mind. Until one day, i believe it may even become prefrable to the "real world". But in the mean time, it will become humanitys greatist tool. Think about it, the reason we are currently disatified with our quality of life, is because we wish to know what it feels like to be normal for a change. Well, vr is a piece of technology that will allow you to feel such a thingand so much more. Its ideas like this that keep me on theoptimistic side for the coming years ahead of us and i hope i may have givin you that same feeling here today.

Make no mistake we are living in an amazing era in human history, no other time before right now whould you be able to see before your very eyes the transformation of human culture in the way i believe its going to happen.

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 12/29/2015 4:51 pm

I agree with a lot about what you said.  It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out in the coming decades...  I truly believe that society is moving backwards (i.e. regressing) rather than making progress....  Judging by how shallow my millennial generation and the younger people are these days when it comes to looks, it does seem like in several more years, people will be so brainwashed in that the majority will revert to their animal instincts and give in the carnal pleasures and lust more so than they do currently...

If you were in the New England area, I'd buy you a beer!  And I'm sure we could talk for hours on various topics that go over the heads of most sheeple (er, I meant.............. people): politics, philosophy, science, technology, religion, culture, etc....   You see, our talk would be about the things that are supposed to be important in moving society forward and creating progress for all people of all races of all creeds...  Our talk won't have any vapid discussion about the Kardashians or NFL or UFC or which celeb came out as transgendered last week, etc...  Those things seem to matter too much to too many people....

I guess that is why the world is burning !!!   Bread and circuses!!

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 12/30/2015 8:29 am

15 hours ago, IchhasseAkne said:

I agree with a lot about what you said.  It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out in the coming decades...  I truly believe that society is moving backwards (i.e. regressing) rather than making progress....  Judging by how shallow my millennial generation and the younger people are these days when it comes to looks, it does seem like in several more years, people will be so brainwashed in that the majority will revert to their animal instincts and give in the carnal pleasures and lust more so than they do currently...

If you were in the New England area, I'd buy you a beer!  And I'm sure we could talk for hours on various topics that go over the heads of most sheeple (er, I meant.............. people): politics, philosophy, science, technology, religion, culture, etc....   You see, our talk would be about the things that are supposed to be important in moving society forward and creating progress for all people of all races of all creeds...  Our talk won't have any vapid discussion about the Kardashians or NFL or UFC or which celeb came out as transgendered last week, etc...  Those things seem to matter too much to too many people....

I guess that is why the world is burning !!!   Bread and circuses!!

Oh absolutely, I've always wanted to try and authentic British beer lol and you're right you sound like the kind of person I could sit down and have a long meaningful and deep conversation about a variety of subjects in today's world.

Nothing to do with your average day to day brain dead "some weather we're having" conversation. Small talk is like poison to me I'd rather not talk at all then to have to pretend to care about something I couldn't care less about.