Notifications
Clear all

CERAVE foaming facial wash

MemberMember
(@mrl27)

Posted : 12/26/2015 2:33 pm

I've decided to buy a cerave product because people have recommended it and it has gotten good reviews. My skin is oily so i got the foaming cleanser for oily skin. I just used it and it literally felt like just washing my face with water? It barely foamed up and i feel like i had to use a lot for my face to actually get clean...Does anyone have experience with this product helping them? And does anyone have any tips about how to use it? I'm going to stick with bc i needed something else to take my makeup off with because i suspect what i was previously using is making me break out.

MemberMember
(@chrisaaa)

Posted : 01/01/2016 5:02 am

It sounds like we may have the same skin type. Cerave products usually ended up irritating my skin. How was it treated you so far?

MemberMember
(@tillybean)

Posted : 01/10/2016 9:27 am

I used it before and it doesn't really foam up in my opinion either, but my face was clean. I usually used a wash cloth with it to gently exfoliate, which may have helped. I've been using the hydrating cleanser now since acne products have dried my skin out. I highly recommend the Cerave products. I've tried many face washes, and this is the first one I've really stuck with.