Which products can/...

Notifications
Clear all

Which products can/should I incorporate with the regimen?

MemberMember
(@saiyajinsenior)

Posted : 12/19/2015 4:16 pm

I'm considering the purchase of the regimen being sold by acne.org and hopefully getting rid of this acne that has been haunting me for the better part of my life. In order to make the outcome most successful I'm thinking about incorporating products that will help my skin regain correct texture, reduce pores etc. To give you some more information,I'm currently a 20 year old male with a light acne, with skin that is semi-sensitive (it's usually irritated by stronger substances like the often use ofbenzyl-peroxide).

I'm looking forward to your suggestions,

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/19/2015 4:20 pm

2 minutes ago, SaiyajinSenior said:

I'm considering the purchase of the regimen being sold by acne.org and hopefully getting rid of this acne that has been haunting me for the better part of my life. In order to make the outcome most successful I'm thinking about incorporating products that will help my skin regain correct texture, reduce pores etc. To give you some more information,I'm currently a 20 year old male with a light acne, with skin that is semi-sensitive (it's usually irritated by stronger substances like the often use ofbenzyl-peroxide).

I'm looking forward to your suggestions,

Thanks.

I recommend using only the regimen until you're clear, then you can incorporate products one after the other to see how they work well on your skin and with the regimen. If you use a lot of products at once and your skin maybe gets irritated, you'll have trouble knowing which one caused it. That's why start with the regimen which work well together.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/21/2015 12:30 am

I concur with the others, take it slow and in build up in amount. If anything add jojoba oil, I find that helps a lot.