Notifications
Clear all

What happened to posts by a user named Emily Dent?

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 12/17/2015 9:16 am

Were they removed because she was trolling? A lot of the topics in the threads she started and/or replied in seemed way to far off the mark for her to be actual sufferer of acne as bad as she claimed she had it... I'm just curious and I know I'm not the only one who probably wondered the same about that forum poster...

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 12/17/2015 9:24 am

Well, she was spamming the forum. Did you notice that "HumanHelperist" disappeared around the same time?

MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 12/17/2015 9:52 am

27 minutes ago, AlexanderJ86 said:

Well, she was spamming the forum. Did you notice that "HumanHelperist" disappeared around the same time?

Yeah, they were definitely the same person.

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 12/17/2015 1:09 pm

It was confirmed that they were the same person when I raised questions about it on one of his threads,and allaccounts (humanhelperist, emilydent,and a new one which was along the lines of geekgirlsomething)were all deleted. He was simply spamming the whole time, and making up a story about being head-to-toe covered in acne was just incredibly insensitive.

bumpee liked
MemberMember
(@ben100604)

Posted : 12/17/2015 1:36 pm

I often wonder what happened to a lot of the posters on here.

I first started regularly visiting acne.org in 2003, so I've seen a LOT of posters come and go. Have they cured themselves of acne? Have they given up on treating their acne? Or have they just had enough of the forums?!

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 12/17/2015 4:10 pm

2 hours ago, ben100604 said:

I often wonder what happened to a lot of the posters on here.

I first started regularly visiting acne.org in 2003, so I've seen a LOT of posters come and go. Have they cured themselves of acne? Have they given up on treating their acne? Or have they just had enough of the forums?!

Oh wow since 03? Man thats a while, ive only been here since 2010 on my jr year of high school... time flys ey? Anyways, even though i havent been here on the org as long as you i have still gotten to see many of the posts from years ago due to it all being archivedand i have to say its really interesting exploring some of those posts. I almost fell like a time travler going back to see how those people where feeling at that time. I too wonder what ever happened to some of them, i suppose its a combination of all the reasons you mentioned. Personally, i like to think they sorted it out for the better...

MissSac17 liked
MemberMember
(@jodorokes)

Posted : 12/17/2015 8:41 pm

Humanhelperist wasso annoying lol

MissSac17 liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/17/2015 9:07 pm

Lol, Humanhelperist changed his/her username to 54321. And the account EmilyDent still exists. They just don't come on here anymore I guess.

29 minutes ago, jodorokes said:

Humanhelperist wasso annoying lol

Tell me about it.

You know what, They've both been banned. Nevrmind, I just went to their profiles.

MemberMember
(@bumpee)

Posted : 12/17/2015 9:24 pm

When Emily mentioned her doctor made house calls because her acne. I was suspicious.

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 12/18/2015 6:43 am

Yes they've all been banned .. It clicked for me when Emily made a post saying she was hosptalized and nearly died due to blood loss from her severe acne, and then two days later was cured. Then shortly after another user, biggeekgirl, or something like that, appeared and once again started spamming the forums and bumping helperist's old topics.I posted how I thought they were the same account and a mod proved it and banned them all.

It would have been for attention mostly and, as Lucas said, they just kept asking the same questions over and over.

Personally, I just found it all really offensive

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 12/18/2015 6:46 am

17 hours ago, Lore91 said:

It was confirmed that they were the same person when I raised questions about it on one of his threads,and allaccounts (humanhelperist, emilydent,and a new one which was along the lines of geekgirlsomething)were all deleted. He was simply spamming the whole time, and making up a story about being head-to-toe covered in acne was just incredibly insensitive.

Hey another "geekgirl" ! Just so u know the spammer wasnt me 🙂

Lore91 and oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 12/18/2015 10:48 am

Makes sense now! A lot of what those two posted about and said didn't really make sense nor pass the smell test...

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 12/18/2015 12:58 pm

Haha yes it most definately wasn't geekgirl13!! 🙂

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 12/19/2015 8:03 pm

Oh, I for sure suspected she and humanhelperist were one in the same.

MemberMember
(@hugh1995)

Posted : 12/20/2015 6:30 pm

Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought he/she was a troll, I can't believe some people thought it was real. I got suspicious when he said that he found acne on women ATTRACTIVE and he'd like to get acne on purpose... Utter rubbish.

1 minute ago, hugh1995 said:

MemberMember
(@hugh1995)

Posted : 12/22/2015 2:19 pm

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 12/22/2015 5:48 pm

8 hours ago, appleberrypeanuts2015 said:

You were very good for pointing out what I was doing.

I was doing a very selfish and very dishonestthing

If you are humanhelperist, then it's time for you to see a psychologist or a psychiatrist.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 12/23/2015 5:45 am

2 hours ago, appleberrypeanuts2015 said:

Making those 2 other profiles was a selfish way of trying to get others on this forum to talk to me, and make friends.

The 2 other profiles were a sign of selfishness, loneliness,and neediness, more than mental illness.

I got selfish. I admit it. I ended up focusing alot on the grownwomen here. On a forum with so many women with acne, I became creepy. I flirted with so many of the women here.

When the 2 other profiles I was doing was realized, the worstpart of this was that others thought everything I said was a lie.

Ironically, that would make things much worse that when I came. To make it seem like the idea of someone finding acne sexy, to only be a result of a troll.

Making those 2 other profile was abuse. I was being an abuser. I'm very extremely intensely sorry for doing that.

What I did was selfish, abusive, and dishonest.

You cannot be 100 percent sure that you don't have a mental disorder. Trust me, I speak from experience.

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 12/23/2015 11:11 pm

19 hours ago, appleberrypeanuts2015 said:

Making those 2 other profiles was a selfish way of trying to get others on this forum to talk to me, and make friends.

The 2 other profiles were a sign of selfishness, loneliness,and neediness, more than mental illness.

I got selfish. I admit it. I ended up focusing alot on the grownwomen here. On a forum with so many women with acne, I became creepy. I flirted with so many of the women here.

When the 2 other profiles I was doing was realized, the worstpart of this was that others thought everything I said was a lie.

Ironically, that would make things much worse that when I came. To make it seem like the idea of someone finding acne sexy, to only be a result of a troll.

Making those 2 other profile was abuse. I was being an abuser. I'm very extremely intensely sorry for doing that.

What I did was selfish, abusive, and dishonest.

Humanhelperist or whoever you are, it seems to me that this isnt the right forum for. I empathise with the fact that you are lonely and want to talk to people,but this is a forum for people with acne who are trying to cure their acne. You seem to have other issues - not acne?I believe you mentioned being transgender? I'm sure there are forums out there for people who are transgender?

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 12/23/2015 11:28 pm

Oh my...he's baaaaaaack 😀

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 12/24/2015 4:28 am

And already there's been two threads posted in 24 hours with absolutely no relevance to the emotional side of acne.

Brilliant.

MemberMember
(@hugh1995)

Posted : 12/24/2015 5:10 am

Seriously, does this guy/girl REALLY have acne or is he/she just a troll?? I'm leaning toward the latter,

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 12/24/2015 8:03 am

They don't have acne, they're just sexually attracted to women with acne, and use these forums as a way to harrass women and spam consistantly pointless, offensive and unrelated threads. Attention seeking, basically, and using a forum consisting of people emotionally struggling with acne to take advantage of this