Notifications
Clear all

Instantly Ageless works for scars!!!

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 12/16/2015 9:50 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know Instantly ageless works for scars! I could not believe it! The only problem is it only lasts for a few hours at best. I decided to buy it from amazon after seeing the constant stream of advertisements that kept coming up on my Facebook. Seeing what it does for wrinkles I thought for $20 why not try it. If you google "instantly ageless acne scars"you should get a you tube video of what it does for acne scars. It truly erases them in 2 minutes no Joke! The only problem is as I said it only lasts for a few hours. (They forget to mention that little part on the video!) Also sometimes depending on how you apply it your skin can get a white appearance but I am slowly figuring out how to avoid this. I have one big rolling scar on my cheek that I used it on twice so far. I think it worked so well on me because it is on a fleshy part of my face. Just for kicks I also tried it on my forehead where I have some scarring (that doesn't really bother me) and there was no improvement. So I think this stuff most likely only works on the softer areas of the face. But OHHH MYYY GOOOd what is in this stuff? I don't get it- why does it work? And how can I make it last longer???? I think my derm sells something similar that is very expensive for under the eye. (I wonder if that script version would last longer?) Please please everyone try this right now and start posting your results. We need to get together and start a dialog of why this works and how it can be improved. its only $20 to $25 for 5 vials on amazon. Each vial can be used a few times. I am pretty excited.

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 12/17/2015 12:14 am

OK, I just watched some videos. I must get this stuff. Thanks for the tip!

MemberMember
(@pct14)

Posted : 12/17/2015 1:09 am

Looks like its basically just a bad liquid concealer with a mild muscle relaxant. Here is the main ingredient:Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline).If you can walkaround without making any facial expressions, perhaps it will kinda work for you. Money probably better spent elsewhere.

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 12/19/2015 4:05 pm

Could you post a link on where to buy it?

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 12/19/2015 5:07 pm

Could you post before and after pics of your scar? Do you think it would work on a smile line? Haven't seen the video yet. Will check it out later.

I looked it up and found this on pinterest. This is not a photo of me but I have same issue. Hmm...this is pretty cheap compared to some of the other things people have tried (and didn't get results from). Where did you purchase it? I read online that there are a lot of fakes junk being sold under that name.

smilewrinkle.jpg

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 12/20/2015 5:23 pm

Update: I've been looking into this. Read lots of reviews. Tons of people say exactly what PCT14 said would happen. The moment they start talking it cracks so looks like lots of little wrinkles. The only way this would work is if you apply it to an area that you don't have to move. This stuff was made for under the eyes but people started using it on other parts of the body so it doesn't work as well. Also, it has been known to burn people (under the eye area). Too bad. I was hoping this was it for me even if it is just temporary.

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 12/22/2015 8:08 am

I saw a video about this a few weeks ago. I'm going to get it. Even if it will be just a few hours of freedom. Although in the video I watched, it stated it lasts up to 8 hours.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 12/24/2015 4:35 am

I've seen this online before, and have been curious about it. There are live demonstrations in real time on youtube that show how the material causes the skin to contract when it is applied. It's pretty compelling. That said, I have no idea how it holds up in real life.

Yes, I also read that there are a lot of fakes being sold online and even through non-reputable sellers on Amazon. It's hard to know who's selling the legit stuff. I've seen sellers on Amazon selling "sample" packs with just a few satchels I guess for people to try it out.

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 01/06/2016 11:36 am

I read that the serum that is in the satchels is basically worthless. It dries out as soon as you open it and placing it in an airtight container doesn't help so it all goes to waste. It's recommended you purchase the vials.

MemberMember
(@deyes)

Posted : 04/24/2016 6:10 pm

But you want a temporary solution for a permanent problem? ain't worth it if you ask me....