Notifications
Clear all

Vitamin D and Zinc cure allergy?

MemberMember
(@3mrd)

Posted : 12/16/2015 7:07 am

To all veterans.

If vitamin d and zinc work,will they cure your food allergy? Or you cannot eat themforever?

I have allergies on foods with high protein like egg, chicken, etc.,they give me huge cystic acne.

MemberMember
(@kong)

Posted : 02/23/2016 2:04 pm

Try an enzyme supplement, maybe your lacking protein enzymes. A good quality enzyme supplement like assertive wellness, with the vitamins. Good chance it might eliminate allergy.

MemberMember
(@3mrd)

Posted : 02/29/2016 1:42 am

On 2/23/2016 at 3:04 AM, Kong said:

Try an enzyme supplement, maybe your lacking protein enzymes. A good quality enzyme supplement like assertive wellness, with the vitamins. Good chance it might eliminate allergy.

What supplements do you recommend? I currently taking zinc, vitamin-d and multivitamins (livoncel).

MemberMember
(@kong)

Posted : 03/02/2016 12:51 am

Magnesium works well with zinc and vitamin d. Also calms your nerves which is good for your acne.

MemberMember
(@ariel0804)

Posted : 03/02/2016 10:23 am

On December 16, 2015 at 7:07 AM, 3mrd said:

To all veterans.

If vitamin d and zinc work,will they cure your food allergy? Or you cannot eat themforever?

I have allergies on foods with high protein like egg, chicken, etc.,they give me huge cystic acne.

How do you find what exactly causes your problem? It would helping finding out my problem as well I have the same issues as you