Notifications
Clear all

mario badescu

MemberMember
(@aaaaaabbb)

Posted : 12/15/2015 5:37 pm

hello, i was wondering (as the online reviews i read didnt help much) which "miraculous" mario badescu lotion would work for the clogged pores i have in my forehead? i think im buying the acne starter kit, which comes with a cucumber toner, a cleanser, a moisturizer, a drying lotion and a drying mask; but ive also been considering buying either the buffering lotion or the drying lotion but im clueless :-/

please help??

MemberMember
(@kelly-jones)

Posted : 12/17/2015 5:34 am

IT IS THE WATER!!!! Weacne prone ppl are allergic to chemicals. STOP using them!!

Our skincan't handle Free Chlorine (Cl-), Combined Chlorine ( Sodium Hypochlorite), Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg smell) andIron Oxide (rust water)

Get a filtered shower head!!!! You will be amazed how your water is damaging your skin and hair. A filter will filter chemicals making your hard water softer. Trust me, I have tried everything before I started washing my body with only filtered water. Wash your face with combinations of honey, lemon, and coconut oil and sugar for exfoliation. Thayers Witch Hazel (No Alcohol) as toner. Use aloe Vera gel as moisturizer. Tea tree oil is great too. Best of wishes.

MemberMember
(@aaaaaabbb)

Posted : 12/17/2015 5:39 pm

ok i ended up buying the kit and buffering lotion :) i really hope this works