Notifications
Clear all

Bad pitted scars

MemberMember
(@shan345)

Posted : 12/14/2015 7:41 pm

Hi everbody...

i m 26 year old guy... I have very bad scars on my face due to old acne.. I feel very embarced while going out.. Someone suggested me makeup but i dont want to be looked stupid... Someone also told me for permanent camouflag make or medicle tatoo. I just want to know if that is possible to fill these scars with medicle tattoo? N if anyone have any other treat ment pls let me know 

ihave also attched pics of my scars with this email pls have a look on them

pls help me i m really worried about it

thx

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MADREAT liked
MemberMember
(@pct14)

Posted : 12/15/2015 1:53 am

Any sort of makeup or tattooing/needling is not going to do much without other treatments. For any significant improvement,you will need a plastic surgeon or dermatologist and will likely need a combination of treatments. I dont have this type of scarring so I cant say for certain what is most appropriate, but youcouldstart by researching TCA cross, co2 laser, and punch excision.

MemberMember
(@dan34)

Posted : 12/15/2015 2:10 am

Subcision and suction, and TCA Cross could help.

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 12/20/2015 6:26 am

tca cross + needling ,,, if u live in india near chennai consult dr.renita rajan .. i've seen some before after pics like ur scars .. and if u live near delhi

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996784/

open this article search for the docs mentioned at the top they are from delhi only

MemberMember
(@georgas1)

Posted : 12/20/2015 11:58 am

Do you keep getting cysts from acne? If yes, I advise you to take accutane. Stay positive, because there are many thing you can do for acne scars, just make sure you are done with acne. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@shan345)

Posted : 01/02/2016 10:55 pm

On 20 December 2015 at 1151, foreveralone said:

tca cross + needling ,,, if u live in india near chennai consult dr.renita rajan .. i've seen some before after pics like ur scars .. and if u live near delhi

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996784/

open this article search for the docs mentioned at the top they are from delhi only

Thx for your reply but i live in uk so cant contact that dr...

MemberMember
(@davster)

Posted : 01/03/2016 9:17 am

Agree... needling with INFINI rf - radio frequency. Then TCA CROSS followed by focal fillers.

THIS is really bad scarring, so expect an improvement of say 50% with 4-8 treatment sessions.

best

Davin Lim