Anyone tried the ac...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone tried the acne.org products/regime?

MemberMember
(@ocroft98)

Posted : 12/05/2015 4:34 pm

Hi everyone 🙂  I'm 17 year old guy who started suffering acne around 14/15 years old...feels like I haven't been able to breath properly since then! Has anyone tried the acne.org products\regime? Sad to say but these products are all I can think of at the moment!!! I just want to have clear skin already, would do anything!! I keep thinking that these products could give me a chance, some reassurance, just, something. I've just recently recovered from my first experience with tonsillitis which made me really ill, and has caused a huge breakout (although I always got spots before) but being at this current state, I just can't stop thinking about getting rid of these spots (havent left the house for nearly a week because of them) :(((((( Thank you :D

MemberMember
(@ocroft98)

Posted : 12/17/2015 2:44 pm

Thank you :) I've ordered and can't wait...hopefully this will work!! 

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@jersie)

Posted : 12/18/2015 4:03 pm

I am at the end of my 4th week on the regimen (started on November 20th). Your acne may get worse before it gets better but mine is definitely getting better now! I still have some clogged pores but they are slowly starting to clear out. Good luck!

OCroft98 liked
MemberMember
(@ocroft98)

Posted : 12/18/2015 5:58 pm

Awesome! 🙂 I just placed an order, can't wait to start the regime. Glad to hear yours is getting better, goodbye acne woohoo!!!Thank you 🙂

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/18/2015 6:29 pm

On December 6, 2015 at 429 PM, Control Panel said:

I've been using them since 2013. Had severe acne. Face is 99% clear.

I definitely recommend it. Give it time & follow it precisely. You'll be glad you did.

Did you switch/change the moisturizer? I have a feeling it's clogging my pores. I'm almost 3 months (on the 20th) and I'm clear but my face doesn't feel smooth. That sounds like it doesn't make sense but I mean, it feels like I have tiny bumps on my face. Around the corner of mouth and on my nose.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/18/2015 6:57 pm

2 minutes ago, Control Panel said:

Could beacne cosmetica.

I use Eucerin Q10 ANTI-WRINKLESPF 15 Sensitive Skin Lotion during the day &Acne.org Moisturizer @ night.

Weird because ever since I got on this regimen, I never used makeup except maybe mascara and lipstick but I'm sure those don't affect anything.

MemberMember
(@jersie)

Posted : 12/29/2015 4:44 pm

On 12/18/2015 510, OCroft98 said:

Awesome! 🙂 I just placed an order, can't wait to start the regime. Glad to hear yours is getting better, goodbye acne woohoo!!!Thank you 🙂

You're welcome! Strange thing has happened, theleft sideof my face purged at the beginning and now theright side is purging (in the 5th week)Good news is that the left is now staying clear and I don't see many clogged pores at all. I don't know if this is normal but could be something that happens to you too. Just thought that might be interesting to anyone starting out. I hope the regimen is treating you well

OCroft98 liked
MemberMember
(@thetwald)

Posted : 12/31/2015 7:12 pm

Has kept my skin very clear, and has been the only solution to my acne. Definitely worked for me :) 

OCroft98 liked
MemberMember
(@robynrg96)

Posted : 01/24/2016 10:32 pm

The Regimen worked for me when all else failed. I added the AHA+Glycolic Acid after a month on the Regimen and it improved my skin even more. Can't say enough! Stick with it and be patient - I did and my results have been fantastic.

MemberMember
(@isha-t)

Posted : 01/26/2016 1:36 am

I'm a starter and I feel what your going through! The regimen works but it just has side effects but you just got to hang in there. On my 2nd week I started seeing severe dryness (Keep in mind, different for everyone) and personally I got darker to going on the regimen but overall its worth it, I've seen major improvement in just 2 weeks! Also be patient and slowly you will see results! Good luck! :)