Notifications
Clear all

desperate for scar solution (with pictures)

MemberMember
(@noemiiiir)

Posted : 12/04/2015 1:43 am

my skin is pretty much clear. just a couple pimples. i don't have a problem with them but i'm so tired of all the scars. i tried apple cider vinegar and there are no improvements. my mom does not agree with me trying laser treatments and it is also expensive. so please does anyone have a solution? i have really sensitive skin so nothing harsh like skin peels. I'm seriously so desperate. i just wanna be able to go out without make up and enjoy looking in the mirror when my skin is bare.

left cheek.jpg

right cheek.jpg

MemberMember
(@jodorokes)

Posted : 12/04/2015 2:04 am

Your skin looks good. Once the hyperpigmentation fades it will look even better. You have very minor indented scarring which will probably fill in with time. You should feel optimistic!

MemberMember
(@noemiiiir)

Posted : 12/04/2015 2:20 am

13 minutes ago, jodorokes said:

Your skin looks good. Once the hyperpigmentation fades it will look even better. You have very minor indented scarring which will probably fill in with time. You should feel optimistic!

really? thanks! i guess it's the absolute worst to me since my skin has never looked this bad. it's just hard for me to accept and not be embarrassed of my skin

MemberMember
(@jodorokes)

Posted : 12/04/2015 2:27 am

Yeah, I'd say just look forward to the future. Give it some time.

Unrelated:I sawtoro y moi / of montreal this past summer. They were great!

MemberMember
(@kuffy20056)

Posted : 12/04/2015 10:40 am

try to read this 

Screenshot_2015-12-02-00-58-25.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-00-58-38.png

MemberMember
(@herodanny)

Posted : 12/04/2015 12:50 pm

Lol, i'm sorry to laugh, I don't mean to be rude... but your face is perfectly fine. That scaring is very very minor and will vanish with time. My scars are waay worse, very deep and will most likely be here to stay until science catches up or I die.

MemberMember
(@noemiiiir)

Posted : 12/04/2015 5:17 pm

4 hours ago, herodanny said:

Lol, i'm sorry to laugh, I don't mean to be rude... but your face is perfectly fine. That scaring is very very minor and will vanish with time. My scars are waay worse, very deep and will most likely be here to stay until science catches up or I die.

lol you're not being rude. like i told the other guy, this is just the worst I've seen my face so it's pretty hard for me to deal with. I'm sorry tho

MemberMember
(@simplemutton)

Posted : 12/04/2015 8:55 pm

I think you don't have bad scars jut moderate hyperpigmentation. The scarsareminor. Anyway I don't agree with whoeversays acne scars will fill in with time. I have somefor more than a decade and if anything they got worse, so please don't sell false hope.

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 12/05/2015 7:59 am

You don't seem to have any major scars. Resolve the pigmentation issue, and then see where you stand. The pigmentation makes things look much worse that it really is. Don't do anything until you see where you really stand.

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 12/05/2015 11:52 am

you have beautiful skin , be happy girl !

noemiiiir liked
MemberMember
(@foreveralone)
MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 12/08/2015 12:48 pm

Makeup will cover up the red spots. It really doesn't look that bad but I totally understand how you feel. I can't tell but if you have shallow scars that are new, they could fill in (saw the other comment about that one here). I was told by a derm and also read online that it takes up to 1 year for skin to heal so give it time. At least you don't have deep scars...those can't be covered with makeup and that really sucks!

If you' can't get any kind of peels because of sensitive skin, then stay away from laser!

MemberMember
(@noemiiiir)

Posted : 12/12/2015 1:24 am

On December 8, 2015 at 924 AM, Dermarolling Girl said:

Makeup will cover up the red spots. It really doesn't look that bad but I totally understand how you feel. I can't tell but if you have shallow scars that are new, they could fill in (saw the other comment about that one here). I was told by a derm and also read online that it takes up to 1 year for skin to heal so give it time. At least you don't have deep scars...those can't be covered with makeup and that really sucks!

If you' can't get any kind of peels because of sensitive skin, then stay away from laser!

yea make up covers it up easily and okay thanks! i just hate waiting lol. btw just because of your username lol, how does derma rolling work?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/12/2015 1:45 am

This is exactly how my skin is omg, nobody got money for laser treatment :(  Turmeric fades scars :) Wear sunscreen :)

MemberMember
(@noemiiiir)

Posted : 12/12/2015 4:17 pm

14 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:

This is exactly how my skin is omg, nobody got money for laser treatment :(  Turmeric fades scars :) Wear sunscreen :)

girl my skin is so sensitive that turmeric irritated my face >.< but yeah i definitely needa start wearing sunblock. i hope both our faces clear up and glow cuz I'm tired of this lol

oyinkan98 liked