Notifications
Clear all

Protein Shakes On Accutane?

MemberMember
(@lus4279)

Posted : 12/02/2015 3:05 am

So as I have lost over half a stone recently Im looking at trying to gainsome weight again. I have increasedmy calorie intake a lot but wanted to start taking some protein shakes as well during the day. Is this allowed while on accutane? I don't think it should effect anything should it? But just want to be sure. Any one know? Thanks

MemberMember
(@chris1337)

Posted : 12/02/2015 5:09 am

Protein shakes are fine. Add some extra fat in there to and it should help the accutane. Just be carefull with some brands, they like to throw all kinds of vitamins in there and some you should avoid. Id make your own using whey protein isolate and things like penut butter, bananas etc.

lus4279 liked
MemberMember
(@lus4279)

Posted : 12/03/2015 8:16 am

On 2 December 2015 1025, Chris1337 said:

Protein shakes are fine. Add some extra fat in there to and it should help the accutane. Just be carefull with some brands, they like to throw all kinds of vitamins in there and some you should avoid. Id make your own using whey protein isolate and things like penut butter, bananas etc.

awesome thank you. I checked the ingredients and the label and it doesn't seem they are any added vitamins in there anyway so will give them a go. Thank you.