Notifications
Clear all

PLEASE help me! Indented scar or hallucination?

MemberMember
(@maryhursey1234)

Posted : 12/01/2015 12:55 am

Hi please please read until the end and give me your feedback. So I had a white head about 3 months ago which I unfortunately squeezed thinking it couldn't do damage. Fast forward 3 months later, I'm still dealing with what I think is an indented scar? I'm only 15 and NEVER had an indent so I'm panicking!!! It has improved a bit so far and it even looks completely flat and normal in certain lighting.. However in bad lighting it seems to cast a shadow? My mom (who noticeseverything about my skin) can't even see the indent but IM CONVINCED IT'S THERE! What do I do? Do you think time will heal it? Could it not be an indent and just bad lighting causing me to think that? I don't know?? It doesn't even feel that different?I can't believe I'm dealing with this all from one stupid mistake. It wasn't even a cyst??!!

MemberMember
(@wrestlingacne)

Posted : 09/16/2016 5:06 pm

Hi mary
cystic are the worst type of acne they form deep under the skin squeezing it may have caused damage to dermis layer so it looks like a dent try dermaneedling or camellia oil all the best