Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went to buy some today at Shoppers. You might not find it (it was not where acne stuff or creams were located) so ask for assitance.

The kind I bought was for Blotchy Skin, as the others were for bruises and things like that. It costs $16.99 for a 56 gram bottle. It's pretty small, much smaller than the box it comes in, but I imagine it lasts for a while!

here is a link with info on vita k

http://www.vitaksolution.com/vitakfaqs.htm

HEY WHATS UP, IM NEW SO HI, WELL I HAVE HAD ACNE FOR ABOUT A YEAR, SO THATS A YR. OF HELL, I TOOK ACCU BS. IT WORKD BUT I GOT THE MARKS STILL, SO I TIRED THE VITA K, IT WORKS OK, BUT I AM STARTING TO BREAK OUT A LIL. SO THAT IS REALLY A DOWNER. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO???? IF SOMEONE HAS ANY HELP PLEASE HELP A FELLOW SUFFERER OUT. THANKS

SLIPKNOT

WELL IT WAS STRANGE, MY ONE CHECK WAS CLEARIN FINE, THE OTHER ONE STARTED TO BREAK OUT A LIL, SO I WAS LIKE WTF, SO I JUST USED IT ON THE ONE AND NOW LIKE 2 LIL PIMPLES CAME UP SO IM GANNA TAKE A BREAK ON IT TO SEE HOW MY SKIN REACTS

WELL YEAH, THATS WHAT IDID AND LIKE WHERE THE MARKS WERE, LITTLE ONES STARTED TO COME UP SO I DONT KNOW, MY SKIN IS REALLY SENSITIVE. SO IM JUST GANNA DO A LITTLE SPOT HERE AND THERE TO SEE IF IT MAKES THE LITTLE AREAS BREAK OUT, MAYBE IM PUTTIN TO MUCH ON OR WHAT EVER, I DONT KNOW, BUT U SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY CASUE IT DOES WORK.