Cerave SA lotion be...

Notifications
Clear all

Cerave SA lotion before BP

MemberMember
(@jersie)

Posted : 11/30/2015 4:34 pm

Hello Everybody,

I've been reading things on acne.org for a while but I'm just now really trying the regimen. After I wash my face with Cerave foaming wash at night my skin is so dry that its painful to put the bp on. Has anyone had success putting moisturizer on first? If so, how long did you wait for it to absorb before applying the bp?

I've been using the acne.org moisturizer but want to go back to the Cerave SA lotion because the acne.org moisturizer doesn't seem to be keeping the flakes away.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 12/01/2015 10:59 am

How long have you been on the regimen? This sounds like you just started and the pain might be your skin still adjusting to the BP.

MemberMember
(@jersie)

Posted : 12/01/2015 2:25 pm

Its been almost two weeks so it is probably just the adjustment time. I was just curious if anyone had used cerave SA lotion or moisturized before the bp with success.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/01/2015 3:33 pm

1 hour ago, Jersie said:

Its been almost two weeks so it is probably just the adjustment time. I was just curious if anyone had used cerave SA lotion or moisturized before the bp with success.

Sounds like you are going through a rough time. Dryness and irritation is to be expected during the first few weeks into The Regimen but it eventually goes away.

Use Acne.org Regimen products precisely as outlined and make sure that you are not using any other products along with The Regimen to get you perfectly clear.

Make sure that you are using 2 full pumps of The Acne.org Moisturizer to prevent dryness and irritation. You may also add in 5-6 drops of Jojoba Oil to the Moisturizer for additional moisture.

https://store.acne.org/jojoba-oil

I know it's tough at the beginning but just be patient and you will have clear skin.

For more information on The Regimen, kindly visit our FAQ page by using the link below:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#regimen