Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HA! yeah right, that would never in a million years happen...elsa isnt attracted to psycho's are you elsa?

but ill tell you one thing, your mom sure does give some good dollar lap dances maybe she'd be willing to give you one. who knows?  but anyways im 110% sure that elsa wants nothing to do with you, ever.

what i want for christmas...

1. someone to come to michigan wink.gif you know who.

thats it.

those are cute glasses.

im really getting excited about shopping now.

i hate school - it interferes with my shopping time.

what did you say elsa? all i know is that culo means ass hahahaha.

gotta love "scarface"

biggrin.gif

ok elsa but i wont kiss ur ass biggrin.gif anyway joe u are a very nice guy biggrin.gif and i understand that u are still going through puberty and it can be a rough time smile.gif u just have a hormonal imbalance and too much testosterone but this will pass when ur balls have dropped biggrin.gif and elsa i was trying to be nice to u so could u stop acting like an ignorant bitch cool.gif anyway turtle can u stop posting giant jeans in my thread lol lol.gif

oh hell no, headcase you are the only flaming bitch i see here...i said it was over with yesterday but you insisted on still running your mouth but there isnt no way in hell im letting you get away with calling elsa a bitch you piece of shit, shes far from it infact...maybe if you were acting like a dick and like a little idiot that you maybe you wouldnt be in this predicument.

And you know what? I am a cool guy i am the good guy...but when you start calling my best friend a dirty slut and saying racist slanders to her and speaking as if shes nothing then i do have a problem and im not a nice guy then so you know what you turn your piece of shit attitude around and then ill be cool.

Are they just joking or being serious?

Mrreeeow i am seriously short-sighted fyi.. lol.gif My glasses are rectangular electic-blue metal ones.

But I will be def doing Lasik after I finish my tane. wink.gif

I'm nearsighted too Jeanie.

I think eyeglass shopping is fun..... maybe one day I'll do the laser eye surgery.

But for now, I'm gonna just use glasses.

I think they are serious.

I'm not too sure what's up.

sad.gif

they're fighting over E.

and it's gettin too serious. eusa_eh.gif

anyways.. i think you'd look super duper cute with glasses. lol.gif

well,ive been shortsighted for the past 15 years and it's time for some action.. lol.gif

Boys sure are silly Jeanie.

It's the ego thing.

At least boys are more upfront.

I find girls to be a little more malicious - except my girls on the forum (Jeanie, Turtle, Elsa) of course!

biggrin.gif

evil.gifevil.gif yes elsa i did when ur doing nothing but tell me to kiss ur ass and get fucked u are acting like a bitch, when im trying to make a truce u can get fucked evil.gif and joe u r a lil fucken jerk u started talkin shit from the start of this thread for no fucken reason then talk shit about my mom, u are the asshole man and i really am pissed evil.gif so i see why u 2 like each other coz ur both fuckwits and elsa must like lil boys, anyway ive tried to make up but u guys are being fucken pathetic so both of u go fuck urselvessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Awww, I heart you too Jeanie Weanie wub.gif

Is Mr. Agent still coming to visit you?

He posted some thread about it.

That'd be cool to meet all of you nice folks.

biggrin.gif

Mrreeeeow: yea I'm meeting him on 7th of December..will be takin half the day off work to bring him around..(but he keeps saying I'm not excited at all evil.gif turtle knows that)

If you come..i am soooo gonna be soooooooo happy that I will jump up and down the rooftop. lol.gif Lesbo girlfriend!!!!!!!!! wub.gif

Awww, I would love to go to Singapore.

Shopping would be so much fun with you!

Blythe dolls galore!

Actually, there is a guy from Singapore that's coming here in a month I think.

He uses the forum too.

Check this thread: Winnipeg

It'd be neat to meet people that I chat with on a regular basis.

I'd like to meet you, turtle and elsa.

My forum gf's wub.gif

If only my boyfriend knew.... scandalous haha.

shock.gif

Scandalous? Far from it.. WILD...!! wub.gif

Didn't know there were sooo many local guys in here. redface.gif Anywayz..thanks will check it out..

the fighting's stopped. Yay. cool.gif

ok elsa but i wont kiss ur ass biggrin.gif anyway joe u are a very nice guy  biggrin.gif  and i understand that u are still going through puberty and it can be a rough time smile.gif u just have a hormonal imbalance and too much testosterone but this will pass when ur balls have dropped biggrin.gif and elsa i was trying to be nice to u so could u stop acting like an ignorant bitch cool.gif anyway turtle can u stop posting giant jeans in my thread lol lol.gif

smile.gif i never wanted the fighting to start but seeing whipped is an immature lil boy he had run his cheecky lil mouth, and on top of tht elsa had start gettin smart so yer i agree it has gotten outta hand eusa_angel.gif but from now on its peace on this thread so was the 70s cooler or the 80s, u knw just for fashion and style and attitude hmmmmmmmmmm for some reason i like the 80s lol who doesnt think michael j fox isnt cool in back to the future cool.gif