Notifications
Clear all

Am I pretty? Acne scars :((((((Photos)

MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 11/28/2015 7:08 pm

hHello, my name Asaf I'm 17. raped years I struggled to acne:(. acne Meanwhile, passed but did many signs in face.. It is highly offensive security my self.. I'll be happy if you will meet me question in the title.( some pictures Take a strong light)

Another question my nose very red on the sides You know how can take care of it?

MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 11/29/2015 6:01 pm

?

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 11/29/2015 10:10 pm

looks good

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 11/30/2015 5:38 am

dude thats looks totally normal..

MemberMember
(@aoeror)

Posted : 11/30/2015 6:22 am

Id tap

MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 11/30/2015 8:09 am

2 hours ago, Antonthegreat said:

2 hours ago, Antonthegreat said:

9 hours ago, Rob_X_22 said:

looks good

MemberMember
(@simplemutton)

Posted : 11/30/2015 7:35 pm

Man, if you think your scars are bad you really lack confidence and self esteem.

ef liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/30/2015 8:19 pm

Not so bad.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 12/02/2015 12:17 pm

On 11/30/2015, 944, asafaaa said:

Glad for you man, i wish i had skin like that

DeLovely and ef liked
MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 12/04/2015 9:44 am

?

MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 12/05/2015 3:22 am

??

MemberMember
(@dan34)

Posted : 12/05/2015 4:46 am

Stop fishing for compliments it's annoying.

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 12/07/2015 9:37 am

you look good and as the time goes by within a year ur skin will become normal ,, unless u have more acne ... and keep exercising so that ur face sweats .... then for sure within 6-7 months u will feel the difference ,, in the mean time u can consult a derm ... but in my opinion give it some time

MemberMember
(@valemisty)

Posted : 12/15/2015 11:37 am

On 29 November 2015 at 0851, asafaaa said:

dZxroSa.jpgWTAZ9XK.jpg¥Hello, my name Asaf I'm 17. raped years I struggled to acne:(. acne Meanwhile, passed but did many signs in face.. It is highly offensive security my self.. I'll be happy if you will meet me question in the title.( some pictures Take a strong light)

E56CALI.jpg7EdSbZy.jpgUazYfyU.jpgAnother question my nose very red on the sides You know how can take care of it?

hwy man!!! i think you have really nicer skin than most of us here on this site. the struggles is real. u can get thru this (:  

MemberMember
(@guppy45)

Posted : 01/28/2016 5:27 pm

looking good, man.
MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 01/29/2016 8:57 am

how can I improve my face? tea oil?

MemberMember
(@georgas1)

Posted : 01/29/2016 12:59 pm

I would feel embarrassed posting photos like these online. Hardly anything you can do about your condition, sorry...

ef liked
MemberMember
(@likecake)

Posted : 01/29/2016 9:20 pm

my acne scars look like yours, and also with big pores. until know people always saying i have flawless skin, maybe because my skin tone is pale, that help me too make my skin look smooth, but actually i'm still in remedies, to make my skin better, and one more thing for my advise do not using pore stripsbecause for me, make mypores getting bigger

MemberMember
(@il90)

Posted : 01/30/2016 11:38 am

22 hours ago, georgas1 said:

I would feel embarrassed posting photos like these online. Hardly anything you can do about your condition, sorry...

What? Why should he be embarrassed? He can get treatment but it might take awhile. But nevertheless if he wants to post for some feedback he shouldn't be embarrassed about it. This is a scar forum that is what it is here for.

OP, have you thought about TCA cross on those? I wouldn't say they are bad but if you still want to do something. It might be risky though... If it is really concerning for you, then perhaps book an appointment to see a good dermatologist?

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@georgas1)

Posted : 01/30/2016 12:18 pm

14 minutes ago, il90 said:
What? Why should he be embarrassed? He can get treatment but it might take awhile. But nevertheless if he wants to post for some feedback he shouldn't be embarrassed about it. This is a scar forum that is what it is here for.

OP, have you thought about TCA cross on those? I wouldn't say they are bad but if you still want to do something. It might be risky though... If it is really concerning for you, then perhaps book an appointment to see a good dermatologist?

Actually this thread should have been closed.Also, I think it is kind of unethical to bother people with real problems again and again, although they have answered to you multiple times, in order to solve your own emotional/psychiatric ones. Finally, I believe that the opinion I gave the OP is really useful for his life, maybe not short-term, but long-term, towards him getting over his "problem".

MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 02/12/2016 9:59 am

On 30.1.2016 at 7:18 PM, georgas1 said:
Actually this thread should have been closed.Also, I think it is kind of unethical to bother people with real problems again and again, although they have answered to you multiple times, in order to solve your own emotional/psychiatric ones. Finally, I believe that the opinion I gave the OP is really useful for his life, maybe not short-term, but long-term, towards him getting over his "problem".
On 30.1.2016 at 6:38 PM, il90 said:

On 30.1.2016 at 4:20 AM, likecake said:

my acne scars look like yours, and also with big pores. until know people always saying i have flawless skin, maybe because my skin tone is pale, that help me too make my skin look smooth, but actually i'm still in remedies, to make my skin better, and one more thing for my advise do not using pore stripsbecause for me, make mypores getting bigger

think you friends!

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@polka)

Posted : 02/13/2016 7:24 pm

I don't think it looks so bad, I think it is at a level that doesn't detract from your looks. How old are you?

MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 02/13/2016 7:57 pm

32 minutes ago, Polka said:

I don't think it looks so bad, I think it is at a level that doesn't detract from your looks. How old are you?

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 02/13/2016 8:56 pm

Not bad at all. I think sometimes minor imperfections can give a unique texture that looks cool, as long as it isnt too obvious.

MemberMember
(@asafaaa)

Posted : 02/14/2016 11:45 am

I think that in real life it looks worse...