Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asafaaa

Am I pretty? Acne scars :((((((Photos)

Recommended Posts

ĥHello, my name Asaf I'm 17. raped years I struggled to acne:(. acne Meanwhile, passed but did many signs in face.. It is highly offensive security my self.. I'll be happy if you will meet me question in the title.( some pictures Take a strong light)

Another question my nose very red on the sides You know how can take care of it?

Edited by asafaaa
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Antonthegreat said:

dude thats looks totally normal..

 

2 hours ago, Antonthegreat said:

dude thats looks totally normal..

 

9 hours ago, Rob_X_22 said:

looks good

Thanks :) You do not know how much it has improved my day

Link to post
Share on other sites

you look good and as  the time goes by within a year ur skin will become normal ,, unless u have more acne ... and keep exercising so that ur face sweats .... then for sure within 6-7 months u will feel the difference ,, in the mean time u can consult a derm ... but in my opinion give it some time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29 November 2015 at 08:08:51, asafaaa said:

dZxroSa.jpgWTAZ9XK.jpgĥHello, my name Asaf I'm 17. raped years I struggled to acne:(. acne Meanwhile, passed but did many signs in face.. It is highly offensive security my self.. I'll be happy if you will meet me question in the title.( some pictures Take a strong light)

E56CALI.jpg7EdSbZy.jpgUazYfyU.jpgAnother question my nose very red on the sides You know how can take care of it?

hwy man!!! i think you have really nicer skin than most of us here on this site. the struggles is real. u can get thru this (:  

Link to post
Share on other sites

my acne scars look like yours, and also with big pores. until know people always saying i have flawless skin, maybe because my skin tone is pale, that help me too make my skin look smooth, but actually i'm still in remedies, to make my skin better, and one more thing for my advise do not using pore strips because for me, make my pores getting bigger

Edited by likecake
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, georgas1 said:

I would feel embarrassed posting photos like these online. Hardly anything you can do about your condition, sorry...


What? Why should he be embarrassed? He can get treatment but it might take awhile. But nevertheless if he wants to post for some feedback he shouldn't be embarrassed about it. This is a scar forum that is what it is here for. 

OP, have you thought about TCA cross on those? I wouldn't say they are bad but if you still want to do something. It might be risky though... If it is really concerning for you, then perhaps book an appointment to see a good dermatologist? Edited by il90
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, il90 said:

What? Why should he be embarrassed? He can get treatment but it might take awhile. But nevertheless if he wants to post for some feedback he shouldn't be embarrassed about it. This is a scar forum that is what it is here for. 

OP, have you thought about TCA cross on those? I wouldn't say they are bad but if you still want to do something. It might be risky though... If it is really concerning for you, then perhaps book an appointment to see a good dermatologist?
Actually this thread should have been closed.Also, I think it is kind of unethical to bother people with real problems again and again, although they have answered to you multiple times, in order to solve your own emotional/psychiatric ones. Finally, I believe that the opinion I gave the OP is really useful for his life, maybe not short-term, but long-term, towards him getting over his "problem".
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.1.2016 at 7:18 PM, georgas1 said:
Actually this thread should have been closed.Also, I think it is kind of unethical to bother people with real problems again and again, although they have answered to you multiple times, in order to solve your own emotional/psychiatric ones. Finally, I believe that the opinion I gave the OP is really useful for his life, maybe not short-term, but long-term, towards him getting over his "problem".
On 30.1.2016 at 6:38 PM, il90 said:

What? Why should he be embarrassed? He can get treatment but it might take awhile. But nevertheless if he wants to post for some feedback he shouldn't be embarrassed about it. This is a scar forum that is what it is here for. 

OP, have you thought about TCA cross on those? I wouldn't say they are bad but if you still want to do something. It might be risky though... If it is really concerning for you, then perhaps book an appointment to see a good dermatologist?
On 30.1.2016 at 4:20 AM, likecake said:

my acne scars look like yours, and also with big pores. until know people always saying i have flawless skin, maybe because my skin tone is pale, that help me too make my skin look smooth, but actually i'm still in remedies, to make my skin better, and one more thing for my advise do not using pore strips because for me, make my pores getting bigger

think you friends!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad at all. I think sometimes minor imperfections can give a unique texture that looks cool, as long as it isnt too obvious.

Edited by QuanHenry
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×