Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can I have some help?

Im having a bad breakout ( 2 red pimples at right cheek) wich I dont understant. I never get pimples at the end of my period so this breakout is a mistery.

My diet is pretty restrictive. Im following low gycemic diet with no sugar, artificial food, dairy only once a week, no gluten and for my chronic hives I started doing a low histamin and salicylate diet. 

The foods that I eat are:

- tons of veggies everyday (kale, celery, cabbage, green salad, green beans, cauliflower, leek, brussels sprout) 

- Fats: coconut oil 2/3x week, olive oil 2x times a week and ghee 4x times a week (I cant eat to much olive oil and coconut oil because of its salicylate content) 

- 2x times a week I eat carrot 

- 4 x week organic chiken

- 3x week wild salmon or white frozen fish

- 1x week red meat 

- 1x week feta greek cheese or kefir

- 6/9x  week yolk eggs

- 2 handfuls of pumpking seeds everyday

- 2 hanfuls of soaked pecans nuts in one week

- 2x week soaked brown rice 

- 4x week soaked quinoa

- 2x week quinoa pancakes

- every 3 day I eat small amount of dark chocolate 85%

- 3x times a week I get rice milk with carob powder

- green smothies every morning

- green apples and pears once a day

- Banana twice a week 

- 2 small potatos  and 1 sweet potato a week

- one handfull of chesnut every 2 days

Thats all I eat. I tried this past week to eat a bt more of chocolate and rice milk. I also eated basmati rice insteaded of brown rice. Are those  the culprit???? I need to know Im already so depressed over my chronic urticaria. I dont have the strenght to deal with acne.

Im thinking of eliminating dark  chocolate, rice milk and replace the basmatice rice to brown rice wich I was used to eat before. Will this help?

P.s I suffer from hormonal acne, i only get bad pimples before my period and ovulation. 

Thanks for the reading. Hope someone can help me out 

Edited by Porswis

It could be the eggs or your body cant handle too many nuts. I get big red breakouts from eggs, dairy and gluten. I like your diet though and what youre eating is very healthy. Good effort. Update on acne?