My Regimen Progress...

Notifications
Clear all

My Regimen Progress - need advice

MemberMember
(@astroboychorong)

Posted : 11/25/2015 5:57 pm

Hi I'm 2.5 months into the Regimen.

I would say my acne only form on my cheek area (mild to moderate). It's been like this since 5 years ago.

I dont have like a really bad breakout. But usually it turns like that and stay.

Once in a while, will have acne on forehead or other area. but very rarely.

In the first month using regimen, I was using 2 full pump on the whole face. But I used up the regimen very quickly.

since my breakout area is on the cheek, I started using only 1 full pump of BP on my cheek, and just little but on other area combined.

in the morning, use 1 full pump of mostirizer and at night 1 full pump of aha+, sometimes may add some mostirized as well.

Please see the picture attached with the date and whether the regimen is working for me.

First pic 9 Sept 15, first day of Regimen. 2nd pic 14 Oct 15 and last one was yesterday 25 Nov 15.

and my regimen is almost out. I probably change the cleanser to cetaphil gentle cleanser and mostiruzer to cetaphil as well

but still keeping the bp and aha+

L 090915.jpg

L 141015.jpg

L 251115.jpg

R 090915.jpg

R 141015.jpg

R 251115.jpg

MemberMember
(@astroboychorong)

Posted : 12/16/2015 6:30 pm

anyone can share their opinion?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/16/2015 6:51 pm

There's an improvement but looks like you got more hyper pigmentation. Do you use sunscreen?

MemberMember
(@e-g-g)

Posted : 12/16/2015 11:44 pm

Ur skin is just needs exfoliation i think. And never pick on ur pimples. Dey wil leave marks. Alternate aha with bha creams and retinol creams. Choose the mildest if ur skin is sensitive. Placenta with goats milk saved my skin. Been using it for three yrs.