Notifications
Clear all

Adult Acne

MemberMember
(@kzhard)

Posted : 11/22/2015 9:49 pm

Hey guys! I need help, can anyone suggest me a cure for adult acne? I am 24 years old, male, from philippines. during my teenage years i rarely got pimples or acne (even if i miss washing my face during a day) , this last month I was shocked that i had developed acne and pimples around my face, and worst is that it scarred.. i think the cause of my acne and pimples is because i lack sleep from july up until last week of november . is there any cure that is effective ? i have adjusted my time of sleep but my acne doesn't seem to go away.

MemberMember
(@kelly-jones)

Posted : 12/17/2015 8:13 am

IT IS THE WATER!!!! Weacne prone ppl are allergic to chemicals. STOP using them!!

Our skin and hair can't handle Free Chlorine (Cl-), Combined Chlorine (Sodium Hypochlorite), Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg smell) andIron Oxide (rust water)

Get a filtered shower head!!!! You will be amazed how your water is damaging your skin and hair. A filter will filter chemicals making your hard water softer. Trust me, I have tried everything before I started washing my body with only filtered water. Wash your face with combinations of honey, lemon, and coconut oil and sugar for exfoliation. Thayers Witch Hazel (No Alcohol) as toner. Use aloe Vera gel as moisturizer. Tea tree oil is great too. Stick to natural products as listed above.

Don't use lofas and do use wash cloths but oxiclean them when washing, do not bleach them

Birth Control is a Big No as is Man-Made antibiotics. Opt for natural antibiotics such as garlic and orgeano

If for some reason the moon turns purple and this does not work, get tested for food allergies ex dairy or gluten and Do educate yourself on GMO's

You all are Beautiful Best Of Luck!!

MemberMember
(@collette99)

Posted : 12/31/2015 11:56 pm

try going to your dermatologist and asking for a retinol or retinol derivative. It's the only thing working for me right now.

MemberMember
(@raffysinson)

Posted : 07/30/2018 2:54 am

Well, what you could do is first, don't panic. Second, go to a dermatologist and have your skin checked and tested though be wary as there are clinics will give you lots of this and that but doesn't seem to work and the price is just too much. So scour the net and find a good place for your acne problem.