Can I use Argan Oil...

Notifications
Clear all

Can I use Argan Oil instead of Jojoba oil?

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/20/2015 12:10 am

Can I use argan oil instead of jojoba oil with the regimen? Jojoba oil is really hard to find and I don't want to order online.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/20/2015 2:01 am

bump.

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 11/20/2015 2:10 pm

13 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:

Can I use argan oil instead of jojoba oil with the regimen? Jojoba oil is really hard to find and I don't want to order online.

I've never heard of argan oil? I use rosehip oil which is very similar to jojoba. They sell it atheaps of pharmacies. I use it at night. It makes my skin feel greasy at first but when i wake up in the morning the oil seems to have been absorbed into my skin and it feels softer.

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/20/2015 11:28 pm

9 hours ago, Geekgirl13 said:

I've never heard of argan oil? I use rosehip oil which is very similar to jojoba. They sell it atheaps of pharmacies. I use it at night. It makes my skin feel greasy at first but when i wake up in the morning the oil seems to have been absorbed into my skin and it feels softer.

Thank you, I've seen RoseHip oil around 🙂

MemberMember
(@ricksteves)

Posted : 04/25/2016 9:52 am

Jojoba oil is even more expensive than argan oil, and Argan oil isn't cheap. I have been using Argan oil for years now, and I swear by it from improving my acne tons. Every night I scrub my face and all the dead skin and dirt off with Argan oil, I just rub it on my face for 5-10 minutes for a thorough cleaning. I would only recommend a pure argan products as most are watered down, and those won't be as effective.

On 11/20/2015 at 11:10 AM, oyinkan98 said:

Both are hard to find pure in real life, mostly are sold online.

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/24/2016 2:34 pm

I'd be careful with Argan as its often not pure. Rosehip oil I've had reactions with tiny white bumps. I've done well with grapeseed oil safflower oil but the best one has been sea buckthorn seed oil( not the berry).