Notifications
Clear all

Can someone please help me with my acne (19 yr old male)

MemberMember
(@rainbowtroutsam11)

Posted : 11/14/2015 1:50 pm

Can someone please help me get rid of my acne. I am 19 years old a male with light skin that is somewhat shiny but is sensitive when over washed. For example my skin itches real bad with benzoyl peroxide. I have been fighting acne for about 3-4 years until about 3 months ago when I got my first girlfriend ( acne decreased confidence) and then miraculously with me trying to lose weight, (still trying) eating a little healthier and also going to the derm and getting aczone and Tazorac has helped me get rid of my forehead acne (somewhat). And I was sooo happy. This past month I've been breakin out more. Especially on chin and on eyebrows. And with my light skin acne pops out like a sore thumb. It is sooo embarrassing and me personally already had low confidence. And just a little acne makes me cry, and for a big guy like myself not much makes me cry. But I don't want people seeing me like this. It makes me worry and stress. I go to my derm and he just prescribes more Tazorac. I would like to get it cured and be happy again. Please help me, thank you. God bless

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@sadnesssss)

Posted : 11/15/2015 12:24 am

seriously?...ur skin is awesome man lol ... stay calm , u have 2-3 very little spots , they will dissapear in 4-5 days , u don't have SKIN PROBLEM , also because ur skin is 95% clear try not to put a lot of things on your face because u can make it worse

MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 11/15/2015 3:51 am

I dont even think you have mild acne....i just see flawless skin. I agree 100% with the person above. Dont put random shit on your face, you will make it worse. Just cleanse gently and moisturise and try to spot treat with natural treatments to avoid scarring: aloe vera, hot compress etc.

Trust me, the more shit you put on your face, the oilier it will get and the more you will breakout.

rov liked
MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 11/15/2015 7:10 pm

It's where you grow stubble.. Its very possible it's ingrown hairs. If you shave with a blade i reccomend changing to an electric.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/15/2015 7:59 pm

I seriously wish I had your skin.

MemberMember
(@rainbowtroutsam11)

Posted : 11/24/2015 9:38 am

I understand it doesn't look bad in lighting. And it's not severe. I have been put on Tazorac as I use to have forehead acne. But I have started putting it on my jawline. I'll take new pictures in different lighting so you can see. I understand it's not that bad, but I feel hideous. I don't know how to explain it. I know people notice. My skin tone is so light with red spots on it I get made fun of. Escpecially by my family which upsets me. Please

Lore91. Over this past summer (I turned 19) and all of a sudden I'm growing facial hair very quickly. (Never before). But for a while it was fine. Is shaving with a blade bad?

What's weird is that these bumps are only halfway sticking out. They stay in my skin and hurt like crazy

Is there a regimen you all recommend? I was using neutrogena all in 1 acne control in morning and eve. Then I put on in morning aczone on forehead and evening Tazorac (forehead use to be bad) but it's not really my forehead anymore though I still apply the stuff. Probably 2-3 weeks ago I started using Tazorac on my chin and jaw in the eve after I put on a little cetaphil moisturizer. And I switched cleansers to vanicream

MemberMember
(@rainbowtroutsam11)

Posted : 11/24/2015 12:44 pm

image.jpg

image.jpg