Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Tyler R said:


After doing some more research, it seems as though b5 causes lots of people to lose their hair, or at least thin it to the point of concern.  I don't know if it is worth the risk.  Any hair problems?  I know this is common in most users and can be caused by a lack of other B vitamins, but most people who took a B complex still reported hair loss.  What's worse, when they stopped the b5 they could never regain full hair growth again.  

Besides that, the cheapest I found was 500 grams powder for $50; so 50 days worth approximately.  That seems worth the cost of getting rid of oily skin.  Just wondering how much you pay?  

I can't find that natural food supplement in America.  I'm wondering if the synthetic B complex works less significantly than the food source compound you take.

Also, do you put the whole 10 grams in your blender?  I have a vitamix and would like to take the same approach, but I thought I was supposed to space the doses out?  Any advice is helpful.
 

Hi
I can't say in regards to hair loss, as i went bald many many years ago. So i just shave it now. 
Please don't blame me if you have hair issues, its not something I can obviously detail as i'm already a baldy :) 

As for the food source supplement I take ...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Nourish-Capsules-SuperFoods/dp/B001UF13V4
I take 3 of those a day. Plus all of the raw vegetables and fruit in my smoothie, so vitamin lvls are very high without doubt. I can't imagine the b5 can tip me 1-sided on b vitamins. When this lot are bombarding me with vitamins. 
I really dislike synthetic vitamins and have learned that the absorbtion rate from synthetics is a fraction of those from real foods, despite what it sais on the label. And if I'm basically od'ing on b5 its good to know that theres a lot of good food going in each day just incase the b5 high dosage does cause any issues.

Yes your vitamix is great! Some ppl have said to space it out, well I did while i took b5 before getting the nutribullet. 4 Tablets 5 times a day, then i switched to a bottle throughout the day. And now just once a day, sometimes i have 2 nutribullets a day (morning and evening) so ill put some in both. Its possible that the spacing out of b5 I did helped get things going, so now its not so important. If i were to start again, I would have a nutribullet morning and evening for the first 2months or so, then afterwards have it as you please.

You should be able to find b5 cheaper than that, I pay ..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/BULK-POWDERS-1Kg-Vitamin-B5/dp/B00HF64I2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448478358&sr=8-1&keywords=vitamin+b5+powder+1kg

Ideally run your vitamix blend after rigourous exercise, your body will lap it right up.
I guess the benefit to this rather regimented routine is it makes us healthy via the food and exercise that helps it along. Could be worse!

Good luck and keep me posted. Watch out for your eye area starting to feel dryer, it was the first signs for me. 
 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2016 at 6:16 PM, OilyOneCanobe said:
Hi
I can't say in regards to hair loss, as i went bald many many years ago. So i just shave it now. 
Please don't blame me if you have hair issues, its not something I can obviously detail as i'm already a baldy :) 

As for the food source supplement I take ...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Nourish-Capsules-SuperFoods/dp/B001UF13V4
I take 3 of those a day. Plus all of the raw vegetables and fruit in my smoothie, so vitamin lvls are very high without doubt. I can't imagine the b5 can tip me 1-sided on b vitamins. When this lot are bombarding me with vitamins. 
I really dislike synthetic vitamins and have learned that the absorbtion rate from synthetics is a fraction of those from real foods, despite what it sais on the label. And if I'm basically od'ing on b5 its good to know that theres a lot of good food going in each day just incase the b5 high dosage does cause any issues.

Yes your vitamix is great! Some ppl have said to space it out, well I did while i took b5 before getting the nutribullet. 4 Tablets 5 times a day, then i switched to a bottle throughout the day. And now just once a day, sometimes i have 2 nutribullets a day (morning and evening) so ill put some in both. Its possible that the spacing out of b5 I did helped get things going, so now its not so important. If i were to start again, I would have a nutribullet morning and evening for the first 2months or so, then afterwards have it as you please.

You should be able to find b5 cheaper than that, I pay ..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/BULK-POWDERS-1Kg-Vitamin-B5/dp/B00HF64I2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448478358&sr=8-1&keywords=vitamin+b5+powder+1kg

Ideally run your vitamix blend after rigourous exercise, your body will lap it right up.
I guess the benefit to this rather regimented routine is it makes us healthy via the food and exercise that helps it along. Could be worse!

Good luck and keep me posted. Watch out for your eye area starting to feel dryer, it was the first signs for me. 
 


 
I'm scared of the hair loss, but since oily skin seems to exacerbate all of my skin conditions, I think it is worth giving the b5 a shot.  I'm still a little skeptical on the effectiveness though, as I've heard it usually stops working.  This thread was started 5 months ago and it sounds like your oilyness is still under control with the b5, but I've never heard of it working for over a year in any cases.

Just wondering before I give it a shot, do you have any noticeable side-effects you can relate to b5?

Do you follow a strict diet? Or are the pills and smoothie your main source of vegetables/fruits?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tyler R said:
I'm scared of the hair loss, but since oily skin seems to exacerbate all of my skin conditions, I think it is worth giving the b5 a shot.  I'm still a little skeptical on the effectiveness though, as I've heard it usually stops working.  This thread was started 5 months ago and it sounds like your oilyness is still under control with the b5, but I've never heard of it working for over a year in any cases.

Just wondering before I give it a shot, do you have any noticeable side-effects you can relate to b5?

Do you follow a strict diet? Or are the pills and smoothie your main source of vegetables/fruits?

 
No strict diet, and yes the smoothies and pills are my main source of fruit and veg. However I do add veg to every meal to some degree. 

Read my initial post to this thread I mention why I think the b5 stopped working before.  And don't forget some exercise each day, it does make it more effective i'm sure of it. Have to keep those blood glucose lvls low! Allow the b5 and smoothie to do its job. 
My scalp is no-longer red/inflamed which is good also.

No side effects for me so far. 
If you don't have hair-loss right now, I have no idea if it can open a can of worms in regards to this. Again, its not an issue I have to worry about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2016 at 11:16 AM, OilyOneCanobe said:
No strict diet, and yes the smoothies and pills are my main source of fruit and veg. However I do add veg to every meal to some degree. 

Read my initial post to this thread I mention why I think the b5 stopped working before.  And don't forget some exercise each day, it does make it more effective i'm sure of it. Have to keep those blood glucose lvls low! Allow the b5 and smoothie to do its job. 
My scalp is no-longer red/inflamed which is good also.

No side effects for me so far. 
If you don't have hair-loss right now, I have no idea if it can open a can of worms in regards to this. Again, its not an issue I have to worry about.
Ok, I just ordered 500 grams of B5, so about 50 days worth.  I'm hoping that by then I will be able to tell if it is helping enough, and if so, I will purchase more.\

I really don't feel like also purchasing saw palmetto and fish oil.  I've already spent $70 on the greens and b5.  Do you think they're necessary?

Also, I don't really exercise much except for skateboarding once or twice a week.  Do you think running a mile would be enough exercise?  I really don't have time for much else.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tyler R said:
Ok, I just ordered 500 grams of B5, so about 50 days worth.  I'm hoping that by then I will be able to tell if it is helping enough, and if so, I will purchase more.\

I really don't feel like also purchasing saw palmetto and fish oil.  I've already spent $70 on the greens and b5.  Do you think they're necessary?

Also, I don't really exercise much except for skateboarding once or twice a week.  Do you think running a mile would be enough exercise?  I really don't have time for much else.

 
I woke up about an hour ago, didn't wash my face last night before bed and didnt wash yet today. My face is only slightly shiny, this is insane for me! Usually I could fry a bag of chips with the expected oil (sry for the imagery).

I can say that I did b5 before and it always worked until it stopped, thats why I decided to start saw palmeto and fish oils also. I think your doing it correctly though, to see if it works for you at all. I'd be surprised if it doesn't though. 
Go for 2 smoothies a day, morning and evening half dose in each. And after exercise with one.
Yes 1mile a day is fine. Anything to burn off a little blood glucose, and get things pumping to absorb that b5.
Or just 5mins of star jumps if your low on time. This regime is really not a pain anymore since using the smoothies method, I couldn't stand all that pill-popping before, feels far healthier now...probably because it is!

Add a little of that b5 powder dissolved into a liquid skin toner also. I copied this from the original b5 experiment, why not! 100ml boiling water +10g of the b5 powder to dissolve. And add a green-tea bag too. Easy! Thats a 10% b5 Toner with green-tea for pennies :)(shake before use)

Keep me posted and good luck
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had Several weeks of binge eating junk! staying up all night stressed and having my b5 hit&miss has been a cruel reminder that my skin is an Organ! My face went crazy.  Oily large pores and red and bloated.
This week I'm back on track again, and skin has quickly recovered thankfully.

This has been a cruel lesson that if you misstreat your body, all of your organs will suffer. Liver, kidneys, heart, AND skin! Its so easy to think that skin is only as good as the cream or the peel or the treatment you get done, this is total BS. Eat and supplement to create healthy organs all around and your face and its skin as its an Organ will also be healthy. I remember when I used to eat rubbish all of the time and then get a TCA skin peel and couldn't understand why the skin that peeled away only revealed more red blotchy oily skin. I was baffled, how foolish I was! My diet and exercise were terrible, so all my organs were in very poor shape.  Wish I understood this years ago, the dam media and its Cream and treatment pushing mentality had me brainwashed. 

Edited by OilyOneCanobe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I'm reading your log. Just to ask have you tried turmeric, zinc or spearmint tea? All of those supposedly help with oil. Also are you male or female?
I like your name btw lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snarkygirl said:

Hey I'm reading your log. Just to ask have you tried turmeric, zinc or spearmint tea? All of those supposedly help with oil. Also are you male or female?
I like your name btw lol.


Hi. I'm a guy,  not tried any of those supps but will keep them in mind if my regime ever faulters, but so far so good!
Yes I wanted a part in the new starwars but apparently the "Oily" side is too strong with me, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OilyOneCanobe said:

Hi. I'm a guy,  not tried any of those supps but will keep them in mind if my regime ever faulters, but so far so good!
Yes I wanted a part in the new starwars but apparently the "Oily" side is too strong with me, lol. 
lol thats OK.
I was gonna suggest spiro if youre female but...you know...man boobs.
Also, i read someone said hight culture probiotics. I tried pantothenic vacid va few years ago but it didnt seem to help...however i didnt take a very high dsage. I even considerred cod liver oil but the YUCK factor and danger of vitamin A overdose put me off.
I like Oscar Isaac!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to come back and say that I never tried the b5.  The website I ordered it from just decided to drop my order and refund me.  I took it as a sign that maybe I shouldn't be using b5 anyway, because I have Seb Derm on my scalp and I'm already at a risk for hair loss from that.  Oil is still out of control though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyler have you tried anti fungal things like coconut oil? Aloe and tea tree oil, topically? Some other supplements with antifungal properties are caprylic acid, turmeric, and garlic capsules. When I had something resembling this ( but more mild) on my chest a few years ago, coconut oil and aloe got rid of it. Why not try one at least, it can't do harm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tyler R said:

Just wanted to come back and say that I never tried the b5.  The website I ordered it from just decided to drop my order and refund me.  I took it as a sign that maybe I shouldn't be using b5 anyway, because I have Seb Derm on my scalp and I'm already at a risk for hair loss from that.  Oil is still out of control though...


Tyler, are you my long lost twin! lol - we appear to have oily skin and seb derm in common.
I had terrible seb derm on my scalp growing up, like a skull cap! in the end I shaved my hair and keep it that way.
The seb derm and oily skin are linked imo, internal inflammation which leads to organ issues ..always flares up my scalp if my diet is bad for long lengths of time.
Just heal your internal organs with those vege shakes and burning off glucose from your blood every day with 10minutes sweaty exercise.  I swear its half the battle won, even without the b5. I'd be gobsmacked if it all doesn't improve (oily skin and seb) once you've healed any internal issues.  (fruit&veg+water+daily sweat). 4-6 weeks healing time, like most things in the body. 

I remember seeing doctors for seb derm growing up, what a bunch of wally's! They'd give me "special" Tar shampoo's and send me on my way.  No interest in explaining or solving the route cause  at all. 

I've been researching old b5 experiements on mice, they found it cleaned up there livers to a huge degree, even the mice that were put on fatty diets as part of the test were still getting great results. I know its only a mice test, but it proves a principal of what may simply be happening in ppl. Cleaner livers, so they can heal and do a better job in our bodies. 
I think you can still get good results without b5, just by detoxing in other ways you feel may be safer for your health. 
 
On 4/13/2016 at 9:58 PM, snarkygirl said:
lol thats OK.
I was gonna suggest spiro if youre female but...you know...man boobs.
Also, i read someone said hight culture probiotics. I tried pantothenic vacid va few years ago but it didnt seem to help...however i didnt take a very high dsage. I even considerred cod liver oil but the YUCK factor and danger of vitamin A overdose put me off.
I like Oscar Isaac!
A little Omega 3 oils does go down well for anti inflamatory effect. Just not the non-flavoured versions..yuk! Lemon flavour is ok.

"Oscar Isaac! His oilyness is weak!!! muhahaha - he will never be one with the Oily side!"
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, OilyOneCanobe said:

Tyler, are you my long lost twin! lol - we appear to have oily skin and seb derm in common.
I had terrible seb derm on my scalp growing up, like a skull cap! in the end I shaved my hair and keep it that way.
The seb derm and oily skin are linked imo, internal inflammation which leads to organ issues ..always flares up my scalp if my diet is bad for long lengths of time.
Just heal your internal organs with those vege shakes and burning off glucose from your blood every day with 10minutes sweaty exercise.  I swear its half the battle won, even without the b5. I'd be gobsmacked if it all doesn't improve (oily skin and seb) once you've healed any internal issues.  (fruit&veg+water+daily sweat). 4-6 weeks healing time, like most things in the body. 

I remember seeing doctors for seb derm growing up, what a bunch of wally's! They'd give me "special" Tar shampoo's and send me on my way.  No interest in explaining or solving the route cause  at all. 

I've been researching old b5 experiements on mice, they found it cleaned up there livers to a huge degree, even the mice that were put on fatty diets as part of the test were still getting great results. I know its only a mice test, but it proves a principal of what may simply be happening in ppl. Cleaner livers, so they can heal and do a better job in our bodies. 
I think you can still get good results without b5, just by detoxing in other ways you feel may be safer for your health. 
  A little Omega 3 oils does go down well for anti inflamatory effect. Just not the non-flavoured versions..yuk! Lemon flavour is ok.

"Oscar Isaac! His oilyness is weak!!! muhahaha - he will never be one with the Oily side!"
 
I agree that inflammation is a big cause of all these skin issues.
Also...dont get stressed out! I mean...as much as you can control it.
Maybe linoleic acid topicals too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, snarkygirl said:

Tyler have you tried anti fungal things like coconut oil? Aloe and tea tree oil, topically? Some other supplements with antifungal properties are caprylic acid, turmeric, and garlic capsules. When I had something resembling this ( but more mild) on my chest a few years ago, coconut oil and aloe got rid of it. Why not try one at least, it can't do harm?

Coconut oil actually feeds the malasezzia yeast that causes Seb Derm.  I've used Aloe in the past.  It did nothing.  The problem is the yeast also feeds on sebum, which I have an exuberant amount of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2016 at 0:41 PM, Tyler R said:
On 4/15/2016 at 2:53 PM, snarkygirl said:

Tyler have you tried anti fungal things like coconut oil? Aloe and tea tree oil, topically? Some other supplements with antifungal properties are caprylic acid, turmeric, and garlic capsules. When I had something resembling this ( but more mild) on my chest a few years ago, coconut oil and aloe got rid of it. Why not try one at least, it can't do harm?

Coconut oil actually feeds the malasezzia yeast that causes Seb Derm.  I've used Aloe in the past.  It did nothing.  The problem is the yeast also feeds on sebum, which I have an exuberant amount of.
hmm i heard so many different things! Its confusing. Id ask a doctor for some antifungals. My cat had to take therm for some weird germ he picked up from pigeons...poor ct was sick for a month and it was a fungal thing. Lucily it isnt contageous to humsns. Stupid yeast organisms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2016 at 4:31 PM, OilyOneCanobe said:

Tyler, are you my long lost twin! lol - we appear to have oily skin and seb derm in common.
I had terrible seb derm on my scalp growing up, like a skull cap! in the end I shaved my hair and keep it that way.
The seb derm and oily skin are linked imo, internal inflammation which leads to organ issues ..always flares up my scalp if my diet is bad for long lengths of time.
Just heal your internal organs with those vege shakes and burning off glucose from your blood every day with 10minutes sweaty exercise.  I swear its half the battle won, even without the b5. I'd be gobsmacked if it all doesn't improve (oily skin and seb) once you've healed any internal issues.  (fruit&veg+water+daily sweat). 4-6 weeks healing time, like most things in the body. 

I remember seeing doctors for seb derm growing up, what a bunch of wally's! They'd give me "special" Tar shampoo's and send me on my way.  No interest in explaining or solving the route cause  at all. 

I've been researching old b5 experiements on mice, they found it cleaned up there livers to a huge degree, even the mice that were put on fatty diets as part of the test were still getting great results. I know its only a mice test, but it proves a principal of what may simply be happening in ppl. Cleaner livers, so they can heal and do a better job in our bodies. 
I think you can still get good results without b5, just by detoxing in other ways you feel may be safer for your health. 
  A little Omega 3 oils does go down well for anti inflamatory effect. Just not the non-flavoured versions..yuk! Lemon flavour is ok.

"Oscar Isaac! His oilyness is weak!!! muhahaha - he will never be one with the Oily side!"
 
Do you have a diet you follow, or just the shakes daily?  I'm thinking my problems are gut related, and I'm going to explore that route before the b5.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2016 at 6:48 PM, Tyler R said:
On 4/15/2016 at 9:31 PM, OilyOneCanobe said:

Tyler, are you my long lost twin! lol - we appear to have oily skin and seb derm in common.
I had terrible seb derm on my scalp growing up, like a skull cap! in the end I shaved my hair and keep it that way.
The seb derm and oily skin are linked imo, internal inflammation which leads to organ issues ..always flares up my scalp if my diet is bad for long lengths of time.
Just heal your internal organs with those vege shakes and burning off glucose from your blood every day with 10minutes sweaty exercise.  I swear its half the battle won, even without the b5. I'd be gobsmacked if it all doesn't improve (oily skin and seb) once you've healed any internal issues.  (fruit&veg+water+daily sweat). 4-6 weeks healing time, like most things in the body. 

I remember seeing doctors for seb derm growing up, what a bunch of wally's! They'd give me "special" Tar shampoo's and send me on my way.  No interest in explaining or solving the route cause  at all. 

I've been researching old b5 experiements on mice, they found it cleaned up there livers to a huge degree, even the mice that were put on fatty diets as part of the test were still getting great results. I know its only a mice test, but it proves a principal of what may simply be happening in ppl. Cleaner livers, so they can heal and do a better job in our bodies. 
I think you can still get good results without b5, just by detoxing in other ways you feel may be safer for your health. 
  A little Omega 3 oils does go down well for anti inflamatory effect. Just not the non-flavoured versions..yuk! Lemon flavour is ok.

"Oscar Isaac! His oilyness is weak!!! muhahaha - he will never be one with the Oily side!"
 
Do you have a diet you follow, or just the shakes daily?  I'm thinking my problems are gut related, and I'm going to explore that route before the b5.  
Just generally healthy eating, with a few treats in the week. 70% clean I'd say. For carbs like pasta, bread and rice I try and always stick to wholemeal and portion control. I avoid sugar in everything. 
And the shakes are 2 a day at the moment. which consist of about 10 fruit and veg (incl raw red-cabbage which tastes awful but so many benefits). The treats are a few bad meals a week with friends and family, maybe 2-3. I seem to handle it ok now
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick update;

My weight is slowly going down as I eat more greens and less carbs. Feeling healthier on the regime and skin is not red flushed or rosacea'd and bloated any more. Most importantly though, the oil is under control! yay!  Just back from a night out and skin is looking good.  If you want the best results then get your weight down to a healthy lvl, I'm talking some abs here. Oily lvl and redness and any bumps like milia that i get have a hard time giving me problems now, think healthy weight means healthy organs!! Glucose regulation is optimum, and the regime of b5, sawpalmetto, omega 3, Vit d(i added as i get no sun) and a ton of Veg and fruit in my Nutribullet get to detox and nourish. (daily exercise too!

There's a big difference between surviving and thriving, you can survive on a normal diet of 2 fruits a day some Pie, a little meat, and some soup and rice, sure. But you won't thrive! But you'll be ok.
Now my daily nutribullet looks like this...
Breakfast Nutribullet :
1 large carrot
1 Celery stick
2 Handfulls of spinach
1 ripe Banana
1 Pear or Apple
2x 5gram tea spoons of B5
2X 5gram of Pure Cocoa (taste and antioxidants) 

Lunch and dinner usually contain meat, eggs, salads, and whole meal breads and pasta. Yes I still have pasta but a max of 50grams of brown pasta at a time covered in meat sauce with mushrooms and carrots etc... I am italian i need pasta! lol
Every meal had a portion of vegetables now which is a massive change for me, but boy its worth it for health and good skin! Now this is helping to not only survive but thrive. 

Get this, over the years people have said I looked much older because my skin has been a right mess of super oilyness, bloating , rosacea, puffyness, and non existant exfoliation. Now I went to a party and two seperate women thought I was 20 and 22!! lool I'm 32. So seriously I wish I knew all of this years ago, you want to stay young and reverse those signs of ageing? Well its free and its called healthy living with an abundance of detox and nourishing nutrients. :)

If I help just one person then this short blog has been worth it indeed!
 

 

Edited by OilyOneCanobe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM, OilyOneCanobe said:

Quick update;

My weight is slowly going down as I eat more greens and less carbs. Feeling healthier on the regime and skin is not red flushed or rosacea'd and bloated any more. Most importantly though, the oil is under control! yay!  Just back from a night out and skin is looking good.  If you want the best results then get your weight down to a healthy lvl, I'm talking some abs here. Oily lvl and redness and any bumps like milia that i get have a hard time giving me problems now, think healthy weight means healthy organs!! Glucose regulation is optimum, and the regime of b5, sawpalmetto, omega 3, Vit d(i added as i get no sun) and a ton of Veg and fruit in my Nutribullet get to detox and nourish. (daily exercise too!

There's a big difference between surviving and thriving, you can survive on a normal diet of 2 fruits a day some Pie, a little meat, and some soup and rice, sure. But you won't thrive! But you'll be ok.
Now my daily nutribullet looks like this...
Breakfast Nutribullet :
1 large carrot
1 Celery stick
2 Handfulls of spinach
1 ripe Banana
1 Pear or Apple
2x 5gram tea spoons of B5
2X 5gram of Pure Cocoa (taste and antioxidants) 

Lunch and dinner usually contain meat, eggs, salads, and whole meal breads and pasta. Yes I still have pasta but a max of 50grams of brown pasta at a time covered in meat sauce with mushrooms and carrots etc... I am italian i need pasta! lol
Every meal had a portion of vegetables now which is a massive change for me, but boy its worth it for health and good skin! Now this is helping to not only survive but thrive. 

Get this, over the years people have said I looked much older because my skin has been a right mess of super oilyness, bloating , rosacea, puffyness, and non existant exfoliation. Now I went to a party and two seperate women thought I was 20 and 22!! lool I'm 32. So seriously I wish I knew all of this years ago, you want to stay young and reverse those signs of ageing? Well its free and its called healthy living with an abundance of detox and nourishing nutrients. :)

If I help just one person then this short blog has been worth it indeed!
 

 

awesome keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome post man. Did you think about reducing your dose of B5 ? Dont you think it's the B5 which is doing all the job ? As you said, it worked for you before.
Since how many time you do this regimen and keep it working ?
By the way, thx a lot for your report.
(sorry english not my main language)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2016 at 8:57 AM, WarrantedAide said:

Awesome post man. Did you think about reducing your dose of B5 ? Dont you think it's the B5 which is doing all the job ? As you said, it worked for you before.
Since how many time you do this regimen and keep it working ?
By the way, thx a lot for your report.
(sorry english not my main language)

Hi
Good to hear from you, welcome to my blog. your english is fine not to worry!
Its not the b5 doing all the work on its own, I've cycled b5 on its own atleast 5 times over the years. It never ever keeps working in the long term. This method has been going since the start of this blog, so a fair while now. What the b5 lacks, the other parts of the regime picks up the slack and over compensates in other ways to contribute towards oilyness prevention.  Essentially its just super detox and super nourishing regime, oilyness has a tougher time in a more efficiant body.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, I suffer from super oily skin too. I am finding a natural cure before resorting to Accutane which should never be considered a favorable choice. 

@OilyOneCanobe, How is it going now? I would love to read your journal & progress. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2016 at 4:32 AM, shmilyM said:

Interesting, I suffer from super oily skin too. I am finding a natural cure before resorting to Accutane which should never be considered a favorable choice. 

@OilyOneCanobe, How is it going now? I would love to read your journal & progress. 
 

Hi and welcome,
I've had a terrible virus over december so have had a set back, just over the worst of it and am more oily now for sure.
Getting back on my regime asap, but am convinced my oils will subside as before. 
the only b vitamins I use now is a B-complex, and also omega 3's. The b5 has been dropped.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear about your virus.
So you wont take the B5 anymore and you are confident about your level of oil ?
It means your diet and healthy life style is enough to control your sebum now ?

Happy New year ! Wish you all the clearest skin :)

Edited by WarrantedAide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×